Gov't still must rule on public offer for shares
- The Czech Project to Save Energy. Plocková, Irena // Czech Business & Trade;2005 Supplement, p24
This article explains that the Czech Republic Ministry of Industry and Trade has launched a contest for energy conservation projects, in cooperation with ABF AS, ENVIROS SRO, and the Czech Energy Agency. Categories are: low-energy buildings, energy-effective area system, and reduction of energy...
- 'No CEZ sale for three years'. Krosnar, Katka // Utility Week;9/24/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the claim of Czech Deputy industry and trade minister Martin Pecina that the government should not sell power company CEZ in the next five years until after the European Union's electricity market is fully liberalised. Effect of the privatisation of CEZ on the price of electricity;...
- THE PUBLISHER'S MESSAGE. // Czech Business & Trade;2009, Issue 5/6, p3
The article announces that the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic has stopped funding the periodical "Czech Business and Trade."
- The "ÄŒCernovickÃ¡ terasa" Industrial Zone in Brno Received the Highest Marks. // Czech Business & Trade;2006, Issue 1/2, p34
The article reports on the recipients of the Industrial Zone of the Year awards given by the Czechlnvest agency. ÄernovickÃ¡ terasa Industrial Zone in Brno, Czech Republic was rated as the industrial zone with the most economic benefit. The site with the most social benefit was the...
- Czechs to push dirty lignite. // Utility Week;2/21/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the use of dirty lignite as a vital part of the energy policy drafting by the Czech Republic Ministry of Industry and Trade. Significance of the use of lignite; Other factors included in the energy policy.
- The Armaments Industry in 2001. Chroustovsky, Jiri // Czech Business & Trade;2002, Issue 1/2, p40
Reports on the status of the armaments industry in the Czech Republic as of February 2002. Development of armaments production; Trade in international military equipment; Example of the cooperation between the Ministry of Trade and Industry and the Ministry of Defense.
- Question of the Month for Milan Urban, Minister of Industry and Trade. // Czech Business & Trade;2006, Issue 5, p4
The article presents an interview with Milan Urban, minister of Industry and Trade in the Czech Republic. When asked how would he characterize the economy two years following the country's accession to the European Union (EU), he said the economy has grown. He maintained that EU accession...
- Question of the Month for Martin Å˜Ãman, Minister of Industry and Trade. // Czech Business & Trade;2007, Issue 5/6, p4
An interview with Martin RÃman, the Czech Republic minister of industry and trade, is presented. When asked about the significance of green cards on the lack of skilled workers in certain professions, he answered that he the Ministry of Industry and Trade has drafted a preliminary proposal on...
- Sofa Full of Senses for Sigmund Freud. Kobosil, Karel; Koudelková, Dagmar // Czech Business & Trade;2007 Furniture Supplement, p15
The article provides information on the Design Centre of the Czech Republic, an organization managed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic. The chief mission of the organization is to provide information on how to incorporate design into a company's development. The Centre...