Three Honored With CTIA Awards
- CTIA honors President's Awards recipients. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p22
Profiles the recipients of the 2002 President's Awards of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA). Objective of the CTIA awards; Background of Smith Bagley of Smith Bagley Inc.; Information on G. Edward Evans of TSI Telecommunication Services Incorporated.
- Leadership Basics for Librarians and Information Professionals. Awe, Susan // Booklist;8/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 22, p104
Reviews the book "Leadership Basics for Librarians and Information Professionals" by G. Edward Evans
- Management Basics for Information Professionals. Boice, Daniel // Catholic Library World;Mar2014, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p208
No abstract available.
- Management Basics for Information Professionals. Donaldson, Christy // Booklist;1/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 9/10, p131
Reviews the book "Management Basics for Information Professionals" by G. Edward Evans
- BUSINESS CALENDAR. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/30/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p22
A calendar of events for the Central New York area from May 5 to June 15, 2010 is presented which includes an annual event by the Accelerate CNY on May 5 at 7:30 am to noon at the Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool, a symposium by the North Country Technology at Clarkson University on May 19 and a...
- AHRI Announces Officers and Awards. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/15/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 16, p19
Information about Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute's meeting on November 16, 2008 in Carlsbad, California is presented. Keith Coursin, chairman of the board of directors, announced elected officers including Morris Carter of Beckett Gas Inc., Ray Hoglund of Hill Phoenix and...
- PHCC celebrates youth in Las Vegas. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the participation of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association (PHCC-NA) in the Celebration of Youth part of the PHCC convention's opening ceremonies in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2003. Companies that presented scholarship awards; Winners of the PHCC-NA Educational...
- Director of the Year Awards 2010. // Director;Nov2010, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p65
The article discusses the highlights of the Director of the Year Awards U.K. Final in held in London, England in October 2010. During the event, guest speaker Lord Sugar of Clapton elaborates the role of the British government in backing businesses through his experience working for the Labour...
- Rabb Award Winners. // SN: Supermarket News;1/31/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p30
Presents photographs of recipients of the Sydney R. Rabb Award presented during the Food Marketing Institute's 2005 Midwinter Executive Conference held in Boca Raton, Florida. William J. Grize, president and CEO of Ahold USA; Jack Brown, chairman and CEO of Stater Bros. Markets.