Getting Back To Reality
- Innovation, infrastructure are wireless data themes. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/17/99, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p20
Details the proceedings of the meeting of wireless data industry leaders in Monterey, California, in May 1999, to discuss actiones need to capitalize on the momentum of the wireless market in the United States. Discussion of innovation and infrastructure as solutions by Starfish Software...
- ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE. How Jr., Harlan // Microwave Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p26
The article offers information on several symposiums and technical meetings in the field of wireless communications systems including the 2007 IEEE MTT-S Radio and Wireless Symposium, the 7th Topical Meeting on Silicon Monolithic ICs and the IEEE Topical Symposium on Power Amplifiers for...
- Future offers good news, bad news for tower companies. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;10/6/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the outcome of the Personal Communication Industry Association (PCIA) Wireless Infrastructure Conference & Expo in Florida in October 2003. Number of participants; Keynote address delivered by Julie Coons of PCIA; Discussion over the mandate to enable wireless local number portability.
- Spectrum `New Think.'. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p4
Comments on the scheduled high-level government-industry spectrum summit in the United States (US) in 2000. Flexible spectrum plan proposed by the US at the World Radiocommunication Conference in Istanbul, Turkey; Relationship between the government and private spectrum users in the country;...
- Calendar. // RCR Wireless News;9/13/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p32
Presents a calendar of events for the wireless communication sector from September to October 2004. LBS World Forum 2004 in San Francisco, California; 3GSM World Congress Asia in Singapore; Euro DevCon 2004 in Munich, Germany.
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Telecom Asia;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p44
A calendar of events from May to September 2010 related to the telecommunication industry worldwide is presented which includes the Vietnam Telecoms International Summit, the Mobile Financial Services Summit, and the Wireless China.
- Out of favor. Wendelken, Sandra // Global Wireless;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p14
Discusses issues in the telecommunication industry as of March 2001. Information on the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes, France; Presentations of Sony and Hewlett-Packard in the conference; Challenges facing wireless communication companies.
- CTIA 2007 news deadlines. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on several upcoming deadlines concerning Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) Wireless 2007 coverage by "RCR Wireless News." March 9 is the deadline for possible inclusion in one of the three show dailies the magazine will distribute at the event. The...
- Smart Communication Protocols & Algorithms. Rodrigues, Joel J. P. C. // Network Protocols & Algorithms;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p1
This Special Issue includes the best revised selected papers from the First International Workshop on Smart Communication Protocols & Algorithms (SCPA 2011), that took place in Houston, TX, USA, at December 05, 2011. This Workshop was organized in conjunction with the IEEE GLOBECOM 2011,...