Openwave Joins Mobile Architecture Group
- Nokia: Openwave Is Welcome To Join. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Reports that the open mobile architecture initiative started by Nokia Corp. is open to OpenWave Systems Inc. or any company adhering to its principles. Comments from Tapio Hedman, a Nokia executive; Aim of the initiative; Members of the initiative.
- Openwave posts strong revenues, inks Verizon agreement. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
Reports that Openwave Systems Inc. posted a profit for its second fiscal quarter and plans to introduce a standards-based, over-the-air provisioning solution for voice and data in cooperation with Verizon Wireless.
- IBM embraces Openwave in 10-year data alliance. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;5/6/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the partnership formed by data and technology firms IBM Corp. and Openwave Systems Inc. to help wireless carriers in the U.S. strengthen their data offerings, as of May 2002. Terms under the contract; Details on the plan; Products that are affected by the partnership.
- Nokia Leads Initiative. // Wireless Week;10/1/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p26
Reports that Nokia Corp. will join with other companies to co-found the Liberty Alliance Project. Objective of the alliance; Significance of the alliance on privacy and data security.
- Nokia forms alliance with RealNetworks to integrate digital media. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p57
Reports on the strategic alliance formed by Nokia Corp. with RealNetworks. Terms under the alliance.
- Just in â€¦ poll result. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Apr2011, p4
The article informs about results of survey conducted in the previous issue, on the advantage of strategic alliance between Nokia Corp. with Microsoft Corp. and presents survey of this month on the capability of agencies to diverse region on top.
- Openwave, Sun Strike Alliance. // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p13
Deals with the strategic alliance between Sun Microsystems and Openwave Systems on joint services and marketing programs announced at the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes, France. Plans of Openwave for the Java 2 Micro Edition of Java; Features of the Mobile Browser Wireless Application Protocol...
- INSIGHT. // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p27
Presents an update on the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of April 22, 2002. Goal of a program launched by Openwave Systems Inc. and Nokia; Focus of a laboratory opened by Management Network Group Inc. and inCode Telecom Group Inc.; Enhancements made to the CS100 Node B Emulator...
- Practicing for the CDMA endgame. // America's Network;7/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the alliance between Nokia Corp. and Texas Instruments Inc. to build EV-DV chip solutions to Qualcomm Inc. to win coveted CDMA chipset business in the U.S. Carrier plans of telecommunications companies; Goal of Nokia to become the world's first CDMA 2000 handset supplier that install...