Wireless In Style: Creative Ads Win Accolades
- Cingular signs Nortel for GPRS upgrades in East, Puerto Rico. // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p7
States that Cingular Wireless has signed a supply agreement with Nortel Networks for its infrastructure upgrades in the United States. Value of the deal; Highlights of the deal.
- Cingular awards Nortel ATM backbone buildout. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p28
Reports on a contract won by Nortel Networks to build an asynchronous transfer mode backbone network for Cingular Wireless.
- Cingular's Super Bowl Bid. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;02/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the estimated amount spent by Cingular telecommunication company in advertising during the television coverage of Super Bowl XXXV in the United States. Overview of the national multimedia campaign of Cingular.
- Cingular To Unveil Branding. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p3
Deals with the branding campaign of the company Cingular Wireless. Expectation of the company on several sporting events events; Spokesperson for the company.
- Cingular's 'Jack' Has Much To Say. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;01/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Cingular Wireless company in the United States. Cost of the advertising campaign; Description of the figure used in the campaign; Theme of the advertisements; Significance of the advertising campaign on the market position of Cingular in the wireless...
- Cingular Wireless Names 5 Finalists In Direct Review. Griswold, Alicia // Adweek Southeast Edition;05/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p7
Deals with the five finalists named by the telecommunications company Cingular Wireless in the review for its direct response account. Information on the second review of Cingular's account.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;7/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p14
Presents updates on the telecommunication industry as of July 15, 2002. Acquisition of stocks of Detron Network Services BV by LCC International Inc.; Details of an agreement between Mesa Communications Group LLC and Gulf Coast Wireless LP; Shipment of the commercial EDGE radio and base-station...
- Business. // RCR Wireless News;9/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p18
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Financial performance of Nortel Networks Ltd.; Agreement entered into by Cingular Wireless LLC to become the wireless provider of the National Football League Tennessee Titans; Information on the strategic...
- Cingle-minded. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek New England Edition;02/19/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Evaluates the advertising campaign created by the BBDO company for the Cingular Wireless telecommunication company. How the campaign sport the company's new logo during the 2001 Super Bowl; Details of the campaign; Concepts of the campaign.