Telephia New In 230 Markets
- Intelligent networks. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;10/30/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p118
Reports on the products from Telephia that are designed to provide several different angles on the wireless market. Vision of the firm; Telephia's target customers; What the company maintains about the breadth of data it can gather.
- A Test You Can't Cram For. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the results of a testing done by Telephia on two wireless telecommunication providers in Chicago, Illinois on September 26, 2000. Comparison of connection time for a phone to access the Internet; Difference in their wireless dial-up modem performance; Recommendation to...
- Telephia Ups Ante In Market Research. // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p1
Offers information on the service being provided by Telephia Inc. to telecommunication companies so they can monitor their performance in specific markets. Background information on Telephia; Launching plan of the company; Components of the service.
- Telephia introduces rate plan alerts. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p42
Reports the introduction of 'Pricing Alerts!,' a service that reports on rate plans and promotions offered by wireless communication carriers operating in the U.S., by Telephia Inc. Description of the service; Advantage offered by the service to price analysts.
- Telephia hopes to become the A.C. Nielsen of wireless world. Smith, Hilary // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p20
Focuses on San Francisco, California-based Telephia Inc.'s plan to offer wireless carriers the ability to completely integrate information on market share, network quality, brand awareness and promotions. Chance for firms to effectively analyze the marketplace; Formation of a network of fixed...
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p8
Presents news briefs in the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Agreement announced by Verizon Wireless and SK Telecom; Worldwide mobile phone unit sales reached in the first quarter of 2002; Suit of services offered by Telephia Inc.
- Telephia gains VoiceStream contract. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p30
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless Corp. has selected Telephia Inc.'s Market-trac and Program-trac marketing and network quality information solutions.
- MOBILE TV STILL IN ITS INFANCY. // Telephony;6/26/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p17
The article presents the results of the study conducted by Telephia Inc. on the market penetration rates of mobile television (TV) activity in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2005. It was found out that only 1.5 percent or 3 million of all the wireless users in the country had gained access to...
- A mobile Mason-Dixon line. Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p9
Presents a study by Telephia on mobile phone ownership in the U.S. Details on mobile phone-penetrated markets in the U.S.; Percentage of mobile phone market in Orlando, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina; Percentage of the mobile-phone market in New York city.