Educating Consumers Key To Profitability
- Enjoy it while you can. Graham-Rowe, Duncan // New Scientist;10/4/2003, Vol. 180 Issue 2415, p30
Right now the only way to get a spy phone is to spend about Â£ 600 and buy it on the Internet. The hottest type of handset on the market at present is the smart phone, a device that combines the functions of a telephone, PDA, video camera and Web browser, all linked to the Internet via a...
- The Power of E--mail. // American Gas;Jul2002, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the need for online communication in Washington. Assessment on the promotional budgets to manage post content; Emphasis on thoughtful dialog and relationship with customers, regulators and legislators in the database; Effectiveness in capturing electronic-mail.
- Research underlines the importance of online customer service. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2014, Issue 5871, p12
The article reports on a study which highlights the importance of online customer service.
- Web-based service tools arrive. Nelson, Matthew; Fitzloff, Emily // InfoWorld;02/15/99, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p57
Reveals that companies are offering online customer service features to draw customers and their money back to their sites. Expected growth of Internet customer service software applications; Range of Internet customer service; Significance of customer service applications.
- Consumer online in the age of the Net. O'Leary, Mick // Online;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p61
Looks at the development of consumer online services. Influence of the Internet computer network on consumer online services; Statistics on the size of the consumer online service market; Information on technological advances in the filed of consumer online services; Forecast of the future role...
- `Where is my answer?': A customer service status report. Marcinko, Randall // Searcher;Mar97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p30
Opinion. Discusses customer service offered by on-line companies in the United States. Opinions of a number of persons on customer service in the on-line world; Results of a survey of the customer service of a number of on-line companies by the author; Characteristics of the companies...
- Untitled. // Design Week;9/11/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p10
Reports on a telephone service called Talk Me Through It which offers callers advice on how to operate their cellular telephones.
- DIRECT CHOICE: THREE.COM.HK. Chan, Gary // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/27/2004, p16
The launch of third generation (3G) cellular telephone systems is a break-through for the telecommunication industry in Hong Kong, China. Looking for information on the 3G Web site is a breeze. The navigation and site structure are well designed and user-friendly. One of the main features of 3G...
- Mining the femto motherlode. Baines, Ruper // Wireless Asia;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p24
In this article, the author discusses the flexibility of femtocells to innovate all kinds of business models. He discusses the introduction of femtocells by AT&T in the U.S. as well as the launch of both Softbank in Japan and StarHub in Singapore. He highlights several areas of revenues...