Slimming Down, Powering Up
- Dual Purpose Casts Cellphone Batteries In Whole New Light. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;03/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p39
Features the NU-900 battery and light by Dual Purpose Cell Phone. Offering of an integrated light in the cellphone battery case; Effect of charging the battery on the light; Suitability with Nokia-model cellphones; Suggested retail price.
- Good vibrations. Page, Heather // Entrepreneur;Nov95, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p65
Features Ora Electronics' VibraKing, a rechargeable battery for portable cellular telephones. Compatibility with Motorola cellular telephones; Retail price.
- Companies develop green cell phone batteries. Peltier, Michael // Waste News;10/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p22
Reports the development of environmentally friendly cellular telephone batteries in the United States. Difficulty in determining landfill batteries; Advances on the area of energy cell development; Assessment of the elements use in innovations.
- Don't run out of charge. // LC-GC Europe;Jul2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p442
The article features Charge 2 Go, a new device that uses one AA battery to provide up to two hours of talk time on most mobile telephones. It provides connectors for phones by Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Siemens and Sony-Ericsson. The remarkable feature of Charge 2 Go converts a 1.5 V alkaline...
- Verizon, Duracell each have solution to the other's problem. Crain, Rance // Advertising Age;2/9/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p15
Comments on several advertising concepts in the U.S. Test Man cellular system by Verizon; Duracell batteries by Gillette.
- Lithium-ion Polymer Batteries: A Look to the Future. Kim, Dr. Sun-wook // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p40
Deals with the race to develop a reduced-size, faster next-generation rechargeable battery for cellular phones. Challenge posed by lithium-ion polymer batteries (LiPB) to the nickel-cadmium (NiCd) and the nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) design; Disadvantages of NiCd and NiMH batteries; Difference...
- Wireless Charging New Development. // Software World;Jul2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on the growing popularity of wireless charging devices in the market. It explores the factors that motivate the popularity of the device particularly the interest of mobile developers to transform their products that will include such features. It also mentions the...
- Advice on saving money on handphones. // Asian Pacific Post;1/10/2007, p12
The article presents information on the steps from the checklist created by Industry China for consumers on cellular telephones. Cellular telephone coverage should be identified where the phone will be used. Features like text messaging, caller identification and Internet should be selected...
- A Spare Gas Can for Cell Phones. Capen, Tracey // PC World;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p76
Evaluates the Instant Power Charger from Electric Fuel. How the charger delivers instant energy to a cellular telephone through a cartridge that connects to the phone's power plug; Statement that, unlike other rechargers, Electric Fuel's battery uses zinc-oxygen technology; Availability of...