- SmartTrust PKI solution part of U.K. trial. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p60
Reports on the use of the wireless public key infrastructure-based solutions of SmartTrust in Great Britain's first secure mobile digital signature trial.
- Sonera's Strategy: Building Trust In The Brand Name. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p32
Reports on the services offered by Finnish wireless operator Sonera Corp. in the United States. Details of the mobile security platform it offers through SmartTrust; Expectation for its zed services.
- Onset releases GetData Product. // RCR Wireless News;10/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p7
Presents information on the GetData, a product in the METAmessage family of wireless solution from Onset Technology offering mobile workers more access to enterprise data. Benefits of the wireless solution; Key features.
- METAMESSAGE SUPPORTS (MIS)/OUTLOOK MOBILE ACCESS 2002. // Telephone IP News;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Reveals that the METAmessage for Wireless solution product from Onset Technology supports Microsoft Corp.'s Mobile Information Server/Outlook Mobile Access 2000 application. Features of the product of Onset Technology; Wireless communication systems applications of METAmessage for Wireless.
- Industry Grapples with Smartphone Security. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/1/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p58
Focuses on the challenges facing wireless manufacturers and carriers in addressing the smartphone security issue. Expected increase in mobile viruses in 2006; Actions that should be taken by companies to protect smart phones from viruses; Information on the SmartManage Protect system launched...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;12/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p10
Presents updates on the U.S. wireless communication industry as of December 2003. Terms of a deal between Cingular Wireless and SmartTrust; Decision of Leap Wireless International Inc. regarding the price of Cricket's local calling plan; Services offered by TSI Telecommunication Services Inc....
- Three firms set to capitalize on new financial requirements. SALAZAR, GARY E. // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p20
The article features three software companies which offer technology that meets the guidelines set for electronic communications. It shows that LiveOffice AdvisorMail and Akonix Systems Inc. were the first to offer software that can document and archive wireless correspondence. In addition,...
- M-Systems Brings DiskOnChip To Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p16
Provides information on Mobile DiskOnChip hard disk drive device launched by M-Systems in October 2001. Features of the device; Storage capacity of the device.
- M-Systems x2 technology increases memory, reduces cost for wireless devices. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p32
Reports on the development of the x2 technology by M-Systems in collaboration with Toshiba Corp. Features of the technology; Benefits of the technology to wireless communicators; Customers of M-Systems.