- ADC continues buying spree. Snyder, Beth // Telephony;4/22/96, Vol. 230 Issue 17, p20
Reports that 20 percent of Paragon Networks International was bought by ADC Kentrox, a subsidiary of ADC Telecommunications Incorporated. Names of companies that ADC companies acquired in February and March of 1996; ADC Kentrox's plans to lead the asynchronous transfer mode market; When ADC...
- Paragon calls its switch a bridge between circuit-switched and packet-based networks. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p36
Reports on the introduction of Paragon Networks International's BROADway network access switch at the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association's Wireless 2001 show.
- Mass Marketing Mobile Data. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;06/18/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p12
Reports that WaterCove Networks Inc. will use its next-generation carrier class mobile data switch to bring mobile data to the masses. Remarks from Jayesh Patel, founder of WaterCove; Capabilities of the mobile data switch; Investors in the company; Vision of WaterCove.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/2/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the acquisition of gateway company WaterCove Networks by Alcatel Corp. Reason of Alcatel for acquiring WaterCove; Products manufactured by WaterCove; Information on the supply deal of Starent Networks with SK Telecom.
- Ensemble Communications Scales Back Work Force. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;5/7/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p44
Reports that San Diego, California-based telecommunications equipment maker Ensemble Communications Inc. laid off 15 percent of its staff in April 2001. Impact of the market downturn in the competitive local exchange carrier sector on Ensemble's operations.
- Q4 2001 venture-capital investments. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p60
Presents updates on the venture-capital investments received by wireless communication companies in 2001. Neah Power Systems Inc.; Paragon Networks; Cranite Systems Inc.
- WaterCove to ship wireless ‘intelligence’. Gimpleson, Terri // Network World;2/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p38
Evaluates the WN1200 mobile data service system from WaterCove in Cannes, France. Performance of the software o data flow control, subscriber aggregation and network resource management; Features of data system on both 2.5G and 3G networks; Design of the system on General Pqacket Radio...
- Ensemble's New Fix. Meyers, Jason // Wireless Review;Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the focus of Ensemble Communications Inc. into fixed broadband wireless technology. Reason for the entry of the company into the mobile backhaul business; Views on leased T-1 telecommunication lines; Benefits of the backhaul method; Projected revenue by 2003.
- WaterCove launches system for billing discrete services. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p21
Discusses the commercial availability of Mobile Data Service System from WaterCove Networks. Benefits of the system; Capabilities of the system.