In-Stat Market Snapshop
- MOTOROLA WLAN ACHIEVES 100% SATISFACTION AT SKI RESORT. // LAN Product News;Mar2014, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that the Alyeska Resort, a ski resort in Alaska, has achieved 100 percent customer satisfaction with the use of Motorola Solutions' T5 wide fidelity (Wi-Fi) over very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line 2 (VDSL2) system. The system allowed the resort to provide high-speed...
- Making choices. Boney, Karissa // Cellular Business;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p38
Emphasizes the need for carriers to simplify options offered to consumers of wireless communication systems in the United States. Changes in cellular customer programs brought about by the entry of personal communications service (PCS) systems; Impact of increased competition on price and...
- Wireless E~trac: Consumer Perceptions. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p70
Presents a graph which shows satisfaction among wireless consumers in Los Angeles, California as of December 2000.
- It's in the name. // RCR;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p13
Focuses on a study by J.D. Power and Associates on wireless communication satisfaction which indicated that customer confusion in the telecommunications market is on the rise. Domination of AT&T Wireless Services Incorporation in the market; Challenges being presented to carriers; Comments from...
- A quarter of households worldwide now have wireless home networks. Hui Pan // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Feb2012, p15
The article reports that wireless home networks have become commonplace in many global networks where 439 million households worldwide have installed Wi-Fi networks by the end of 2011.
- wireless data Outlook. Seybold, Andrew // Wireless Week;1/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on wireless Internet. Public views about the term wireless Internet; Factors that are needed in order for wireless information access to be successful; Discussion on the mechanics of active content.
- Ring In The New. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;1/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p53
Presents an article about wireless Internet. Questions that can be asked about wireless Internet; Possible implication of the 2002 Consumer Electronics International Show to wireless Internet; Plans for the 'Wireless Internet Magazine.'
- WIRELESS SPEED CHAMP. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p43
The article reports on the developments taking place in the field of wireless communication.
- KEEP THE CHANGE -- NYC Payphones to Become Free Wi-Fi Stations. // Microwaves & RF;Dec2014, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p22
The article reports that LinkNYC, communication network is focused on transforming its payphone with the new state-of-the-art wireless connection point, with an effort to bring Wi-Fi network to people traveling in New York City.