IWO Reports Higher Churn
- CNYBJ.COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);08/24/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p26
Presents news briefs on business in central New York as of August 24, 2001. Scientists at Corning Inc. who received a patent for a glass that will be used to create photomasks for microlithography applications; Losses posted by IWO Holdings Inc. for the second quarter.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;8/27/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p31
Presents business-related news briefs as of August 27, 2001. Plan of L.M. Ericsson to acquire the remaining percentage of its joint venture EHPT from Hewlett-Packard Co.; Number of net subscribers added by IWO Holdings Inc. during the second quarter of 2001; Net losses of Cell-Loc Inc. as of...
- Partnership half-year profits hit by Â£28m IPO costs. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/5/2013, p43
The article reports on the fall of pre-tax IFRS profits of Partnership by more than 50 per cent in the six months to June 30, 2013.
- Perspective swings to Â£500k profit. Sands, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/1/2015, p1
The article reports on the improved pre-profit posted by advice group Perspective which totaled Â£493,383 in 2014 after recording business loss in 2013.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;1/5/2002, Issue 201, p23
Presents news briefs on corporate profits and losses as of January 5, 2002. Details on the pretax loss of Wiggins; Decline in pretax profits of Artisan; Increase in pretax loss of Hampton Trust.
- The Information Content of Losses: Shareholder Liquidation Option and Earnings Reversals. Sin, Samantha; Watts, Edward // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Dec2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p327
Investigates the information content of losses using Australian data. Shareholder liquidation options; Earnings response coefficient; Earning reversals; Financial health.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Travel Agent;6/24/2002, Vol. 308 Issue 10, p96
Reports developments related to the tourist trade as of June 2002. Approval of the proposed Princess and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. merger by regulatory officials; Increase of the corporate profits of Carnival Corp.; Loss of the operating income of Club Mediterranee.
- 1998 profits plunge at Florida hospitals. // AHA News;03/08/99, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the profits of Florida hospitals in 1998. Decrease in the net income in 1998; Numbers of hospitals that had net losses.
- U2's Clarence Hotel Posts Profits Gain. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2014, Issue 92, p6
The article reports on the fourth successive year of profits recorded by Clarence Hotel in 2013 and mentions the reduced losses the hotel had in the twelve months to the end of December 2013.