AEGIS BUYS $11M TIGERSPIKE STAKE
- EYEING THE MOBILE PRIZE. // B&T Magazine;9/30/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2751, p24
The article reports on the investment made by global marketing services group Aegis Media into Australian mobile services business Tigerspike. For a minority stake in the Australian firm, Aegis Media invested 11 million dollars. It notes the steps taken by Tigerspike founders to build a large...
- AEGIS ROLLS DIGITAL OFFER INTO ISOBAR. // B&T Magazine;6/11/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2718, p6
The article reports on the decision of the media company Aegis to revamp its Isobar network by pulling its digitally-focused agencies into the brand in Australia, which has affected over 60 agencies from 30 different countries.
- Glue Isobar picks up Kellogg pan-European digital ad task. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);10/29/2010, Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the appointment of Glue Isobar by Kellogg Co. to handle the pan-European digital advertising for its entire portfolio of brands.
- Aegis to scrap Diffiniti brand iProspect. Banham, Mark // Campaign (UK);6/11/2010, Issue 23, p6
The article reports that Aegis Media will be expanding its digital agency company Diffiniti Ltd.
- Aegis axes Feather Brooksbank brand. McCabe, Maisie // Campaign (UK);10/14/2011, Issue 41, p2
The article reports on the changes to be made by Aegis Medium Ltd. in the agency Feather Brooksbank such as scraping the Feather Brooksbank brand and opening the office of the agency in Manchester, England for the Carat Manchester.
- CEO STEPHENS QUITS AEGIS MEDIA. // B&T Magazine;10/29/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2728, p9
The article announces the resignation of Lee Stephens as chief executive officer (CEO) of media agency Aegis Media.
- Square peg in a round hole. // Director (00123242);Apr98, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p22
Provides information on Just Media, a small media-buying company in Britain. When company was established; Number of persons employed at the company's London and United States office; How founder Sarah du Heaume recruited a partime finance director. Just Media is a trading division of Aegis...
- Aegis revamps UK team. Levy, Katherine // Campaign (UK);9/3/2010, Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the appointment of Tracy DeGrosse as the managing director of Carat, replacing Robert Horler who has been named as chief operating officer at Aegis Media Ltd., as part of a corporate restructuring of the management team in Great Britain.
- The Month: Media - Aegis Media bolsters senior management. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Mar2012, p6
The article announces that Carrie Tsai has been promoted to general manager at Aegis Media Ltd.