- Pewter with Panache. Peters, Helen Ann // World & I;May2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p92
Features the company Royal Selangor, producer of fine pewter in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Background on the establishment of the company; Technique practiced by the company to keep its products moving and current; Collectibles produced by the company.
- Pewter MATTERS! Srivastava, Abha // Ideal Home & Garden;May2013, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p44
The article features the luxury brand Royal Selangor International, a leading maker of exotic pewter tableware and accessories for the homes around the world. According to the brand's executive director Yong Yoon Li, they are focusing their efforts to know the customer better. The brand is...
- Hot stuff. Halloway, Jay // In Britain;Mar99, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on pewter art in Great Britain. History of the art metal-work in the country; Description of different pewters made by various designers; Materials used in the art.
- Oneida goes down under. // Housewares;Sep96 Supplement, Issue 129, p2
Reports on the agreement between Oneida and Royal Selangor International to sell Oneida's products in Australia. Terms of the agreement.
- Rare examples of decorated English pewter. Campbell, Thomas C. // Magazine Antiques;Apr83, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p809
The article offers information on the tradition of pewtercraft in Great Britain. It is posed that the early pewterers of Great Britain generally elected not to decorate their wares. They instead rely on the shape and incised lathed turnings to effect the aesthetic appearance of pewter. English...
- news. // Precision Marketing;12/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p5
Presents news briefs related to marketing as of December 13, 2002. Merial Ltd.'s launching of a Pan-European pet healthcare e-mail marketing campaign; Royal Mail Group PLC's introduction of an interactive online service to promote door-drop marketing; Royal Selangor International's campaign to...
- PERFECT pieces. // Australian Giftguide;Jul/Sep2015, p118
The article evaluates statues and souvenirs from statues and souvenirs manufacturers including the Cavallo rocking horses from StyleSetter International, Disney By Britto Simba mini figurine from Jasnor Australia, and the Figurine collection from Royal Selangor.
- ROYAL SELANGOR TAKES ON ITALIAN BRAND GUZZINI. // Australian Giftguide;Jul/Sep2015, p10
The article reports that pewter manufacturer Royal Selangor has been appointed as distributor of kitchen gadgets company Guzzini.
- Gaining Luster. Greben, Deidre S. // Art + Auction;Nov2007, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p176
The article focuses on pewter, dubbed as the poor man's silver, which has become a collector's item. Antiquarians have been collecting Early American pewter for its beauty and historical significance. Collector Donald Herr holds with pride a communion set made by John Will in 1760 which he...