What Is Success?
- VERBATIM. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/24/2006, Issue 16, p11
The article presents quotes from notable people in current events. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, president of Iran, comments on those who are angry about Iran obtaining the full nuclear cycle. Eric Schmidt, Google CEO, responds to criticism over Google's willingness to comply with China's censorship laws...
- FOCUS -- WELL SAID. // Business Today;3/21/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p26
The article presents quotes from Google Inc. chief executive Eric Schmidt suggesting that complaints on privacy invasions by Google Buzz were just the result of poor communication, India's Union Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh commenting the country's indefinite moratorium, and East India Co....
- NEWS BITES. // Newsweek;3/28/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 13/14, p27
The article presents quotations from fashion designer Donna Karan, newspaper columnist Maureen Dowd, and Google Inc. chief executive Eric Schmidt regarding whether they have used the Internet search engine from Google to find information about themselves.
- Schmidt's pedaling infulence. Burns, Christine // Network World;03/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p58
Profiles Eric Schmidt, chief executive officer of Novell Incorporated. Comments from various people on Schmidt.
- CHATTER. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/2/2006, p14
The article presents quotes from eminent personalities on diverse topics. Ogilvy & Mather India chairman Piyush Pandey, comments on personal branding. Google CEO Eric Schmidt explains why the portal is looking at tying up with News Corp.-owned MySpace, the Internet's most popular networking...
- Unilever leverages local talent. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/26/2013, p1
The article announces that Nitin Paranjpe, managing director and chief executive officer at the consumer goods company Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HUL), was appointed as global head of home care business at the company's parent Unilever Group in July 2013.
- SCHMIDT REKINDLES PRIVACY FEARS WITH AI TALK. // eWeek;9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p42
A blog from Google Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Eric Schmidt is discussed.
- "We Were Leaders But We Were Not Leading". Kalbag, Chaitanya; Layak, Suman; Subramanian, Anusha // Business Today;6/12/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p78
An excerpt from an interview with Hindustan Lever Ltd. non executive chairman Harish Manwani and chief executive officer (CEO) Nitin Paranjpe is presented.
- Novell not on the block. // Network World;09/01/97, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p6
Reports on Novell Inc. chief executive Eric Schmidt's denial of the industry rumors of merger talks with International Business Machines Corp.