- Ready to Roll. JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA // Forbes Asia;Aug2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p54
The article talks about Sam Goi, a businessman from Singapore who has made his mark in the food industry. Food wasn't a business that San Goi originally wanted to set up. His father, Goi Koh Tong, a farmer in China's Fujian province, had opened a small grocery store. San Goi dropped out of high...
- Singapore's 40 Richest. NAM, SUZANNE; NGUYEN, LAN ANH; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG; Flannery, Russell; MERTENS, BRIAN; JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA; LIM, NOELLE; CHOPRA, TINA; YADAV, SUREKHA; CHEN, MAGGIE // Forbes Asia;Aug2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on some of the richest people in Singapore, including Kwek Leng Beng, and Zhong Sheng Jian and Sam Goi. Hong Leong Group headed by Kwek has interests in property, financial services, building materials. Zhong's Yanlord Land reported record profits of 300 million...
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.
- Chart's Top Looks Familiar. Peacock, Wayne; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p1
Focuses on the rankings of various U.S. business enterprises in the investment sector. Increase in market share of Salomon Smith Barney Inc; Ranking of Merrill Lynch in the category bonds market; Market share of the company Herrington & Sutcliffe in bond sales.