Into The Fray
- Chairman & CEO Rozee.pk shares his story at TiEcon 2012. // Flare (Pakistan);1/15/2013, p64
The article reports that Monis Rahman, Chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Rozee.pk, took part in the Indus Entrepreneurs Conference 2012 (TiEcon 2012) held in Karachi, Pakistan, where he talked during a session on the achievements of entrepreneurs.
- READERS SAY. // Forbes Asia;Sep2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p8
Several blogs of readers are presented regarding Monis Rahman, who launched Pakistan's largest jobs website Rozee.pk, senior strategist at BGC Partners Howard Wheeldon, and last on histories of Alexander the Great and Rupert Murdoch.
- Faith-based Social Networks. BALAS, ALLISON // Spirituality & Health;May/Jun2008, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p35
The article focuses on the capability of social networking websites to enhance and strengthen community experiences for almost two-thirds of U.S. citizens who use the Web for spiritual and religious purposes. The Web provides an ideal medium for geographically dispersed communities, according to...
- You? Own a business? Take this test. Simpson, Catherine // Fort Worth Business Press;4/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 16, Special Section p7
Gives advice on determining a potential entrepreneur. Questions related to entrepreneurship; Services provided to entrepreneurs; Web sites that offer enterpreneurship counseling in the U.S.
- Entrepreneurs Save the World. Bayrasli, Elmira // World Policy Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p89
The article discusses the influence of entrepreneurs and venture capital upon economic and social stability in developing countries and new democracies such as Brazil, India, and Turkey as of June 2012. It profiles Pakistani entrepreneur Monis Rahman and his efforts in technology start-up...
- NET SALES: Coming On Strong. Seda, Catherine // Entrepreneur;Apr2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p87
The article offers tips on how entrepreneurs keep visitors at their websites. Industrial buyers have learned to avoid unsolicited communication by staying away from websites that require registration. Entrepreneurs should ask for the least amount of information possible. They should consider...
- Networking sites create business leads. Kehrer, Daniel // Oregon Business Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p41
The article discusses the use of social networking Web sites by entrepreneurs to find connections and generate sales prospects. Online network LinkedIn allows users to join and create a profile of their business accomplishments. Several web-based lead generators for small business include...
- Move it, Chicago. Mucha, Thomas // Crain's Chicago Business;7/9/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p17
The article presents information on the contents in this week's journal's Focus section and on ChicagoBusiness.com. In the Focus section and on ChicagoBusiness.com, one will find a collection of local entrepreneurs in Chicago, Illinois, who specialize in the art of getting around-by bike, boat,...
- SALES SUCCESS: Hanging Tough. Farber, Barry // Entrepreneur;Apr2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p84
The article offers three simple steps to increase the chances of landing the tough sales account. Entrepreneurs should get as much information about the account as they can from the company's web site and annual reports. They should prepare at least three major benefits about why the company is...