Automated Reflow Process Control
- EDS: Where Problems and Challenges Become Opportunities. Bournazian, George // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar2011, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p41
The author suggests tips for component manufacturers to maximize the benefits of using electronic data systems (EDS) to improve their marketing and sales capabilities, as well as sustain growth.
- Untitled. // Electronic News;11/1/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1987, p20
Reports on developments within electronics corporations with focus on data processing. International Computers Ltd.'s expected shipment of first Hyper-Sparc-based parallel database by the 1994 first quarter; Hewlett-Packard's addition of server lines with upgraded symmetric multiprocessing...
- Your View of Copy Protection. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p10
Comments on the effect of copy protection on the consumer electronics industry in the U.S. Reaction of consumers on copy protection measures implemented by the industry; Impact of copy protection on audio and video sales; Concern of record companies on piracy.
- Vision of the future. Hunter, Joanne // Packaging Magazine;11/20/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the machine vision inspection of packaging and contents from DVT Corp. Use of image sensors to process data; Plans of targeting the packaging and pharmaceuticals as growth area for the technology; Inclusion of software licenses and upgrades in the cost.
- Tracking Material Composition Data. Kubin, Richard; Bolinger, Nancy // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jun2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p17
Provides information on the scope and provision of IPC-1752, Materials Declaration Management, a global draft standard that will establish electronic data formats and provide standardized forms to simplify and standardize how electronic manufacturers collect, track and disclose product material...
- Noise 101. Israeloshn, Joshua // EDN Europe;Feb2004, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on the role of noise as key constraint for many electronic designs, particularly interface circuits in the electronic industries in the U.S. Benefits of advancements in semiconductor processes for data processing; Cause of increasing pressure on system designs to manage the noise...
- HIGHLIGHTS. // Electronic Design;9/29/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 21, p58
Presents news related to the electronic industry. Advantages of SystemC which allows a natural method of conceptualizing a system; Use of SystemC's simulator to create any number of clocks with widely varying timing; Segmentation of an algorithm into modules with in order to streaming data;...
- The standards process deserves a non-standard global perspective. Israelsohn, Joshua // EDN;11/11/2004 Supplement1, Vol. 49, p26
This article discusses the use of standards process in information storage, processing and communications methods in the global electronics industry. The standards process has diverged from its history and become as complex as the standards themselves. The history of standardization dates back...
- Transferring digital content securely around car networks. Ferguson, Ian // Portable Design;Jun2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the issue concerning the transfer of digital content securely around car networks. Impact of the arrival of 3G networks on the on demand services; Categories of significant challenges that the support of the functionality places on the system designer; Consideration of the four main...