Autron and AssemblÃ©on Announce Partnership
- Philips Acquires Bodine. // Energy & Power Management;Aug2006, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p19
The article reports on the acquisition of Royal Philips Electronics NV by Bodine Co., a leading Collierville, Tennessee-based manufacture of emergency ballasts with revenues of over $30 million in 2005.
- VLSI and Philips to Tie the Knot. Dorsch, Jeff // Electronic News;05/10/99, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p4
Focuses on the challenges faced by VLSI Technology Inc. after it was acquired by the Royal Philips Electronics NV. Complementary operations of the two companies; Resignation plans of Al Steins as chairman of VLSI; Details on the merger.
- Philips Acquires Electronics Accessories Supplier. // Electronic News;7/12/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 28, pN.PAG
Reports on the acquisition of Clifton, New Jersey-based electronics accessories supplier Gemini Industries Inc. by Royal Philips Electronics. Background on the operations of the companies; Sales performance of Gemini in 2003; Significance of the acquisition to the accessories business of Philips.
- Phililps buys Medtechnica's CDP Medical PA CS business. // Medical Device Daily;8/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 149, p2
The article reports on Royal Philips Electronics' acquisition of CDP Medical.
- Philips acquires tooth whitening manufacturer. // Chain Drug Review;11/8/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p57
The article offers information about acquisition of tooth whitening manufacturer Discus Holdings Inc. by the Royal Philips Electronics NV to enhance its oral health care services.
- Philips rÃ¤umt im Portfolio auf. Zimmermann, Tassilo // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/2/2014, Issue 18, p16
The article offers information on the sales of the mp3 and loudspeaker divisions of electronic company Philips to Gibson Brands.
- Philips Acquires XIMIS, Integrates XIRIS. Vasko, Cat // Imaging Economics;Nov2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the move of Philips Medical Systems Inc. to acquire XIMIS Inc. in the U.S. It is stated that the former announces in August 2007 its planned acquisition of the latter. Moreover, the transaction will incorporate XIMIS into Healthcare Informatics business group of Philips...
- ON SPEC. // Chain Store Age;Sep2006, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p71
This section presents news briefs related to the facilities management industry in the U.S. Royal Philips Electronics has acquired The Bodine Co. Architectural Construction Services has completed eight fixture/decor packages for J. C. Penney's renewal and hurricane-relief programs. Fast-growing...
- Lighting. // Chain Store Age;Aug2007, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p105
The article reports on the acquisition of Color Kinetics Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts by Royal Philips Electronics. Color Kinetics Inc. is a leader in the design and marketing of innovative LED lighting systems and controls. The acquisition strengthens Philips' position in the fast-growing...
- German authorities clear Philips/VLSI. // RCR;05/31/99, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p57
Reports that Royal Philips Electronics' tender offer to purchase all of the outstanding shares of VLSI Technology Inc. was cleared by antitrust authorities in Germany. Agreement reached by Philips, VLSI and the German government on arrangement that addresses certain national security concerns...