Teradyne Expands Asian Operations
- Teradyne Puts La Verne Business on Block. Buetow, Mike // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the sale of the laminate factory Synthane Taylor of Teradyne Inc. in La Verne, California. Effort to find prospective buyers of the business unit; Interest to divest the business; Facilities of the plant.
- The week that was. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/2/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p12A
Reports developments related to the operations of business enterprises in New Hampshire as of May 2003. Increase in the earnings of Banknorth Group Inc.; Quarter loss of Teradyne Inc.; Sales of Timberland Co. for the last quarter.
- Deals. // CableFAX Daily;10/11/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 197, p2
This article reports that cable maker Amphenol is buying the circuit board and connector businesses of Teradyne, as of October 11, 2005.
- Teradyne sells broadband test division for $12M. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News (10616624);6/4/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 23, p31
This article states that Tollgrade Communications Inc., a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based provider of test system network service assurance products, announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire the assets of the broadband test division of Teradyne Inc. for $12 million in cash....
- Teradyne Completes Connection Systems Sale. // Electronic News;12/5/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 49, pN.PAG
The article reports on the completion of Teradyne Incorporated's sale of its connection systems division to Amphenol Corp. 23 percent of the revenue of Teradyne is accounted for by Connection systems. Teradyne decided to focus on its semiconductor test business.
- Teradyne Gets Back in Black. // Electronic News;1/23/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p25
The article reports on the increase in the sales of Teradyne Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2005. Net income per diluted share has increased. Statistics on the company's continuing operations reflect the sale of company's Connection Systems business. Sales in the first quarter of 2006 are also...
- Sale of Teradyne unit to Amphenol made final. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/9/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p30
The article presents information related to the acquisition or sale of Connection Systems division of Teradyne Inc. by Amphenol Corp. The acquisition plan was into action since October 10, but the sale is converted finally when it was authorized by shareholders and regulators of the company....
- Mosaid to halve workforce, exit memory test market. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;3/5/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the decision of Mosaid Technologies Inc. to sell certain assets of its system division's automatic test equipment (ATE) business to Teradyne Inc. In doing so, Mosaid will cut 57 jobs, slashing its workforce of 116 employees nearly in half. Teradyne is purchasing the assets...
- Teradyne Sells Connection Systems Biz for $390M. // Electronic News;10/17/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 42, pN.PAG
This article reports on the decision of Boston, Massachusetts-based automatic test equipment and interconnection system supplier Teradyne Inc. to sell its Connection Systems division to Amphenol Corp. Connection Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, is a supplier of high-speed, high density...