Technology Forecasters Present Quarterly Forum at Siemens Dematic
- Seeds sown for silicon orchard. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p28
Features the Silicon Orchard Technology Association meeting held in Wenatchee, Washington on November 5, 1997. Support given to software industries in the state; Activities during the meeting; Schedule of the next meeting.
- International Spectrum Returns to London. Barouch, Charles // Database Trends & Applications;Nov2003, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p24
Highlights the International Spectrum multivalue conference in London, England. Focus on the extension of the multivalue environment to include Extensible Markup Language; Offer of product non-specific classes.
- Calendar. // Windows IT Pro;Jan2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by the trade and professional organizations in the computer software industry in the U.S. from January to February 2005.
- Head North for International Software Quality Conference. // Quality Progress;May2002, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p14
Reports the conduct of the 12th International Conference on Software Quality in Ottawa, Ontario. Enumeration of keynote addressers; Presentation of the American Society for Quality certified software quality engineer examination.
- ISOTECH THE INSURANCE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE. // TechDecisions;Oct2008, Vol. 10 Issue 10, Special section p1
The article offers information on ISOTECH The Insurance Technology conference to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2008.
- Open Text Readies Summit 2007 Conference. // Software World;Jan2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p19
The article offers information on the Summit 2007, a worldwide user conference that will showcase enterprise content management solutions, sponsored by Open Text Corp. on February 11-14, 2007 in Huntington Beach, California.
- Tools target Exchange 2K. Callaghan, Dennis // eWeek;9/30/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p9
Focuses on the preparations for incoming Microsoft Exchange Conference to held in Anaheim, California. Theme of the convention; Programs and activities; Participants of the event.
- ID mgmt. poised for next stage. Fontana, John // Network World;7/7/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p1
Highlights the annual Burton Group Catalyst conference for the computer software industry in San Francisco, California. Theme of the conference; Topics for discussion; Discussion on the expansion of the identity management scope.
- VantagePoint & HRMS to Host Joint-User Confab. // Official Board Markets;2/3/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the Summit 2007 User Conference in Chicago, Illinois on June 6 to 7, 2007 hosted by VantagePoint Systems Inc. and HRMS Inc.