IPC Announces TMRC Dates, APEX Totals
- IPC revamps Melody Maker and Our Baby to win back readership. // Marketing Week;8/19/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p12
Reports that British publisher IPC is relaunching its magazines `Melody Maker' and `Our Baby.' Change of `Our Baby' title to `Expecting Our Baby'; Format change for `Melody Maker'; Sales performance of the magazines.
- New oil found in Malaysia/Thailand JDA. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p22
Reports on IPC's completion of Bunga Raya-2 as an oil and gas well in the PM-3 Commercial Area in the Malay Basin. Spudding of the well in May 1996 using Atwood's Hunter semisubmersible; Results of the first DSTs.
- IPC's fresh faces are no substitute for new ideas. Ratcliffe, Jane // Marketing Week;7/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the changes and challenges at IPC company, in the wake of the management buyout in January 1998. Significance of the personnel changes at the company; Company goal of chief executive Mike Matthew with the appointment of different staff; Implications of the closure of the special...
- PWB industry indicates priorities. // Quality;Mar99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the `IPC Wage Rate and Salary Report for the PWB Industry,' a report conducted by the IPC company which determined the employee benefits prioritized by the independent printed wiring board (PWB). Findings in the study; Benefits offered by PWB companies.
- IPC Music & Sport arm set to rebrand as Ignite! Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2001, p6
Reports on the marketing campaign in Great Britain planned by IPC Corp. Ltd. to change the brand of its Music & Sport division. Details of the planned campaign; Executives appointed for the deal.
- July Book-to-Bill. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Reports the release of the book-to-bill ratio of the printed circuit board (PCB) industry for July 2002 by IPC in the U.S. Decline in the shipment of PCB; Comparison of the July 2002 shipment with the July 2001 shipment; Participation of PCB manufacturers in the monthly statistical program of IPC.
- IPC Opens China Office. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p16
Reports the opening of the office branch of IPC in Shanghai, China. Efforts of the company to increase the adoption of IPC standards into the Chinese electronics assembly industries; Appointment of Alice Peng Lixia and Fred Qian to oversee the IPC Shanghai office; Mission and task of the...
- Former Mindshare executive named key sales account director at IPC. Reynolds, John // Media Week;9/15/2009, Issue 1225, p5
The article announces that Amanda Henderson has been named as key account director of IPC.
- Media magic. Mills, Ashton // Australian Personal Computer;Oct95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p104
Reviews the computer hardware `Media Magic,' distributed by IPC Australia. Features of the same.