New products: Focus on Dico beds
- Dico extends guarantee on Tango bunks. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p2
Discloses that Dico Inc. has increased the unconditional guaranteed period on its Tango bunk beds from 12 months to 3 years.
- How much testing do we have to do, asks Dico md. Kidd, Andew // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on the call by John Foreman, Dico Inc. managing director, for the British cabinet industry to debate on furniture safety tests. Prosecution of Dico for supplying unsafe products; Remarks from FIRA technical consultant Bill Gulliver.
- June bedding sales up 9.5% in dollars. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/15/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p58
The article focuses on the results of the survey by International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) on bedding sales that rose to 1.1% and 9.5% gain in bedding shipments in June 2011 in the U.S.
- WMC kicks off new year with focus on bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p100
The article focuses on the invitation-only bedding bonanza at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada which features some football themes sleep products.
- Unique bedding strategy scores for Olum's. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the success of the marketing strategy of Olum's store for bedding in New York. Strategy of Olum's; Contribution of bedding sales on the income of the store; Factors contributing to Olum's success in bedding. INSET: Olum's at a glance.
- Sferra gets 'high' retail marks on 1,020-count sheeting. // Home Textiles Today;11/26/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p8
Reports the sales of bed linen manufacturer Sferra Bros. at 1000-count sheet in New York. Identification of the product as Millesimo; Provision of brochures and postcards for distribution to customers; Difficulties meeting product demand; Sales garnered from Internet advertising; Attitudes of...
- CORN FIBERS GET NEW MARKET INSIDE PILLOWS AND MATTRESS PADS. // In Business;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p5
Reports the marketing of bedding products filled with Nature Work fibers. Description of the manufacturing process of the product; Availability of the product; Product features.
- Sales associates look good in Pocketed Coils. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/6/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the advertising campaign for Simmons Bedding Co.'s Pocketed Coils in which sales associates including George Vivanco, Carlos Martin, and Mike Lankes.
- Bedding Products. // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p40
Introduces several bedding products. Sporting Life collection of Waverly; Embroidered flower duvets and shams from Revman; Egyptian cotton towels from Downtown.