Medallion production shifts to Derby as the range falls to best sellers only
- Supplier profiles. // Prepared Foods;Dec93, Vol. 162 Issue 13, p302
Presents a corporate profile on Medallion Laboratories. Products offered; Marketplace strengths; Contact information; Parent company.
- Major collection from Medallion. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p5
Informs about the sofas launched by Medallion and Lincoln House at The Furniture Show. Viceroy and twin Salisbury collection; Beijing showwood collection; Lincoln House's Sudan, Africa and Kilin collection.
- New Medallion unit to rep indie filmmakers. Van Housen, Caty // Hollywood Reporter;9/5/95, Vol. 338 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the plan of Mitch Blum and Trisha Robinson to form a management division of Medallion Entertainment to represent independent filmmakers in the United States. Name of the venture; Background of the Medallion executives in the entertainment industry.
- Children's books for fall: Troll/Medallion. Lodge, Sally; Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;7/18/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 29, p204
Presents a list of children's books published by Troll Associates and Medallion Company. `Oscar's Spots,' by Janet Robertson; `Wanted: Perfect Parents,' by John Himmelman; `A Christmas Surprise for Chabelita' and `Sorpressa de Navidad para Chabelita,' by Argentina Palacious, illustrated by Lori...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.