- Horsepower hopes to attract female drivers. // Truck & Driver;Nov2014, p12
The article discusses the launch of the heavy goods vehicle (HGV) training school Horsepower by two female lorry drivers, Nathalie Axon and Jan Carter in Staffordshire, England to attract more women into the trucking industry.
- The Maltreated Child (Book). Elmer, Elizabeth // Social Work;Sep75, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p410
Reviews the book "The Maltreated Child," edited by Jan Carter.
- Securing a victory. // NEA Today;Sep95, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the efforts of Special Education Employee Association (SEEA) president Jan Carter to prevent the St. Louis County, Missouri Special School District's from laying off 221 of her 600 para members. Reason for the planned lay off; Reason for the SSD's decision to eliminate only 2.5 para...
- The Maltreated Child. Bicknell, D. J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jun75, Vol. 126, p587
The article reviews the book "The Maltreated Child," edited by Jan Carter.
- Nothing to Spare. Recollections of Australian Pioneering Women. // Labour History;Nov1983, Issue 45, p126
The article reviews the book "Nothing to Spare: Recollections of Australian Pioneering Women," by Jan Carter.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.