MBO indicated for C-T and Walker & Homer sell off
- Growth for C-T as sister group slows. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p4
Reports on the earnings of British upholstery firm Christie-Tyler and sister company Walker & Homer in 1998.
- Hillsdown might sell Christie Tyler and Walker & Homer. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p5
Reports on the possibility that Hillsdown Holdings may put upholstery companies Christie Tyler and Walker & Home for sale as part of a disposal review. Increase in the combined profits of the two companies in 1997; Current furniture trading of Hillsdown as satisfactory.
- Autumn date likely for C-T and Walker & Homer sale. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p6
Reports on the completion of the sale of Christie-Tyler and Walker & Homer by September 1998. Combined operating profit of the stores in 1997; Remarks from Michael Teacher, chief executive of parent company Hillsdown Holdings.
- And then there were two ... // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p4
Reports that there are only two bidders left for the acquisition of Great Britain-based Christie-Tyler and Walker and Homer furniture companies.
- Is the price right? Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p1
Opinion. Discusses the issues concerning the fate of British furniture firms Christie-Tyler and Walker & Homer. Remarks of Michael Teacher, chief executive of firms' owner Hillsdown Holdings; Issue of money.
- Cauval exit clears way for Payne bid as MacKenzie prepares to retire. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p2
Focuses on the decision of French group Cauval to end its attempt to acquire British furniture firms, Christie-Tyler and Walker & Homer, from Hillsdown Holdings. Preferred bid headed by John Payne who has resigned as Hillsdown chief executive; Deadline imposed for any sale; Cauval's search for...
- No trade sale for C-T and Walker & Homer. // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p2
Reports on the sale of Great Britain-based upholstery companies Christie-Tyler and Walker & Homer by their parent company Hillsdown Holdings. Possible overseas buyers for the companies.
- C-T's Sanderson launch spearheads branding. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p1
Reports on Christie-Tyler's attempts to develop its upholstery companies into consumer brands in Great Britain.
- C-T to close Blenheim. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p3
Informs that Great Britain-based upholstery maker Blenheim is being closed by parent Christie-Tyler.