- THE QUICK-SERVICE RESTAURANT CUSTOMER. Tlapa, Ciji A.; Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2010, p81
The article reports on the results of the study conducted by consumer research services provider Sandelman & Associates Inc. on customers who eat at quick-service restaurants (QSR) in the U.S. According Sandelman, clients who dined in QSR are 54% male and 46% females and whose heaviest customers...
- Which Helps Explain Why There Are So Many Eateries Around the U.S. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek;8/7/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 30, p22
The article reports on a study conducted by Scarborough Research Corp. which examines the characteristics of the U.S. population who are heavy users of quick-serve restaurants (QSRs) and of sit-down restaurants. Forty percent of heavy users fall into the 18-34 age bracket and have above-average...
- RESTAURANTS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/12/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 33, p8
The article offers restaurant news briefs in Utah in March 2012 including the business growth posted by Salt Lake City-based Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill and Cafe Rio Mexican Grill's award received from Sandelman and Associates' 2012 Quick-Track Awards of Excellence in 2012.
- THE FULL-SERVICE DINING CUSTOMER. Tlapa, Ciji A.; Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2010, p78
The article reports on the results of the study conducted by marketing research services provider Scarborough Research on customers who eat at casual or fine-dining restaurants in the U.S. The company found that frequent diners in these facilities are those who have household income of at least...
- NOTED & QUOTED. // Advertising Age;1/6/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p11
The article presents a quotation from Bob Sandelman, president of the restaurant consultancy Sandelman & Associates, on why burger restaurants will dump discounts in 2003.
- LOCAL HEROES. Howard, Theresa; Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;06/05/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p27
Presents the result of a survey made by restaurant consultancy Sandelman & Associates which solicited evaluation on local and national fast food chains in the United States. Attributes wherein fast food chains were evaluated; Fast food chains that made it to the top ten list.
- CaracterizaÃ§Ã£o do perfil retrospectivo do dirigente esportivo de clube de futebol profissional da primeira divisÃ£o, entre os anos 2003 e 2007. Azevêdo, Paulo Henrique; Nascimento Spessoto, Rubens Eduardo // Revista Portuguesa de CiÃªncias do Desporto;2009 supplement, Vol. 9, p103
The purpose of this investigation was to examine the evolution of the social, economical and cultural profiles of the managers of the professional sports organizations that participated in the first division soccer league of the Federal District, Brazil, during the championship's editions...
- 25 insights from 25 years in the restaurant industry. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/2/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p12
The article presents 25 insights from 25 years in the restaurant industry as provided by independent research company Sandelman & Associates. Speed and health ratings at fast-casual chains often exceed those of their traditional quick-service counterparts though it is usually fewer seconds....
- TRENDS IN QUICK-SERVICE DINING. Tlapa, Ciji A.; Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2010, p149
The article reports on the results of the research of the NPD Group on the business trends of quick-service dining restaurants in the U.S. It highlights the characteristics of these firms, client traffic, and the spending behavior of consumers during economic crisis. It also features the results...