- Untitled. // Crochet!;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p63
This article presents information on standard yarn weight system with gauge ranges and recommended hook sizes.
- BUYER'S GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p63
The article presents a guide for buyers of yarn and crocheting craft products.
- glossary. // Interweave Crochet;Spring2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p90
A glossary of abbreviations, concentration ratings and standard yarn weight system related to crochet, is presented.
- Purple Haze Wrap. // Crochet World;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a purple haze wrap using super fine (fingering) weight mohair/silk yarn.
- Prancing Reindeer Afghan. // Crochet World;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a prancing reindeer afghan using medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn and medium (worsted) weight acrylic/metallic yarn.
- glossary. // Interweave Knits;Spring2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p104
The article presents a glossary of abbreviated terms used in knitting which including "kwise" for knitwise, "rev sc" for reverse single crochet, and "wyb" for with yarn in back.
- YARNS USED AND SUPPLIERS. // Ready, Set, Knit: Learn to Knit with 20 Hot Projects;2004, p95
The article lists the total quantity of yarn used in every knitted garment and yarn suppliers.
- Crochet Solutions 101. CHAN, DORIS // Crochet!;Winter2014, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p12
The article presents questions and answers related to choosing the right yarn which include telling the twist of a yarn, why twist matters for crochet, and why there are so few Z-twist yarns.
- Learn to Crochet. // Interweave Crochet;Summer2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p93
The article focuses on crocheting using yarn and reports various techniques like single crochet, double treble crochet (DTR), and foundation single crochet (FSC).