Sempra Energy, Subsidiaries Declare Quarterly Dividends
- San Diego Marketplace. // San Diego Business Journal;04/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p26
Presents share prices of publicly-traded companies and subsidiaries based in San Diego, California, at the close of trading on April 13, 1999. Major business groups in Escondido, California; Spotlight on corporation, Sempra Energy; Mortgage rates as of April 14, 1999.
- Sempra Energy Declares Common Dividend. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on a 39-cent dividend that Sempra Energy will pay for each share of common stock.
- Sempra Quarterly Earnings Led By Energy Trading Division. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p5
Reports on the quarterly earnings of Sempra Energy. Increase in the corporate earnings; Impact of the increase in earning of Sempra Energy to other utility companies; Presentation of the figures on the income earnings.
- SEMPRA ENERGY. // San Diego Business Journal;4/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p33
Presents data showing the financial and stock performance of San Diego, California gas and electric distributor Sempra Energy as of April 4, 2003. Number of outstanding shares; Operating revenues; Net income; Total assets; Names of directors; Executive compensation; Price of common stocks.
- ARGENTINA. // Latin Trade (English);Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p9
The article presents updates on business in Argentina. Sempra Energy, a U.S. energy services company, said it would sell its stakes in Argentine natural-gas distributors Camuzzi Gas Pampeana and Camuzzi del Sur. Tyson Foods, a U.S. food company, said it will build a vertically integrated beef...
- Sempra Energy Earnings Beat Out Expectations. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p6
The article reports on the earnings of Sempra Energy in the third quarter of 2009 in San Diego, California. It states that Sempra Energy posted net earnings of 317 million dollars in the quarter, up 2.9 percent from the same quarter in 2008. It cites that the energy holding company recorded net...
- Sempra Earns Tidy $1.15B Profit From the Sale of Energy Trading Unit. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;7/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p9
The article reports on sale of the $1.5 billion majority stake in Sempra Energy's energy trading unit to the Royal Bank of Scotland PLC. Under the deal, the company retains 49 percent of a newly formed joint ventures with 850 employees. The deal allows the company to continue to participate in...
- MARKET PLACE: SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;11/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p39
Several charts are presented that list the rates of public stocks from companies in San Diego, California including Qualcomm Inc., Sempra Energy Co. and Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sempra's Earnings Up; CEO Raises Projected Figures for 2004. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p12
No abstract available.