TITLE

The general practitioner in Europe. Belgium

AUTHOR(S)
Maes, R
PUB. DATE
November 1973
SOURCE
British Medical Journal;11/17/1973, Vol. 4 Issue 5889, p402
SOURCE TYPE
Academic Journal
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
No abstract available.
ACCESSION #
64108840

 

Related Articles

  • MedEconomics: A lonely practice for some. Michael, Gerald // GP: General Practitioner;1/19/2007, p54 

    The article presents information on the income earned by General Practitioners (GP) in Europe. In Holland, 60 percent of GP income is a capitation fee for each patient and the remaining 40 percent is an item of service payment. In Belgium, Luxembourg and France the GPs are paid exclusively by...

  • OBITUARY.  // British Medical Journal;9/17/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6089, p776 

    Presents obituaries of surgeons, pathologists, microbiologists and general practitioners in Europe.

  • Europe looks at complementary medicine. Alridge, David // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/4/89, Vol. 299 Issue 6708, p1121 

    Focuses on the use of complementary medicine across Europe. Policy of complementary practice in Belgium; Estimates on the number of registered complementary practitioners in Denmark; Restrictions in the complementary practice in France.

  • Win with our travel questionnaire.  // GP: General Practitioner;6/23/2003, p24 

    The article presents a quiz for general practitioners to enter into a prize draw to win a weekend for two of traditional luxury in the heart of the exciting city of Brussels, Belgium.

  • Perceptions of professionals and the changing structure of practice.  // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;12/12/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 23, p588 

    The article discusses the highlights of presentations at the general assemblies of the Union of European Veterinary Practitioners (UEVP) and the Federation of Veterinarians of Europe (FVE) held in Brussels, Belgium in November 2015. Norwegian delegate Marie Modal presented a study on physical...

  • Women of Europe--newsletter.  // Women's International Network News;Spring91, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p43 

    Provides information on the contents of an issue of `Women of Europe,' a newsletter published by the Directorate-General for Information, Communication and Culture, Brussels, Belgium, focused on issues relevant to women.

  • GM tries to make Belgian plant more productive. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;1/11/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5801, p32yy 

    Reports on General Motors (GM) Europe Ltd.'s bid to boost efficiency at its automobile factory in Antwerp, Belgium. GM's deal with Opel Belgium's unions to increase working flexibility and reduce jobs; Costly production of automobiles in Belgium; Planned changes in working shifts at the factory.

  • GP consultation times vary with area and stress. Durham, Neil // GP: General Practitioner;9/2/2002, p1 

    Reports on results of a study that found that consultations in Great Britain are longer than those in Germany or Spain but shorter than in Holland, Belgium and Switzerland. Average length of general practitioner consultations in Great Britain; Difference between consultations in city and rural...

  • High frequency headache prevalence and management in primary care. A survey among general practitioners of the Liege area, Belgium. Magis, D; Schoenen, J // Journal of Headache & Pain;Feb2013 Supplement, Vol. 14, p1 

    An abstract of the article "High frequency headache prevalence and management in primary care. A survey among general practitioners of the Liege area, Belgium" by D. Magis and J. Schoenen is presented.

  • Women of Europe.  // Women's International Network News;Spring96, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p74 

    Reports on the publication `Women of Europe' from Brussels, Belgium.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics