Boskalis to undertake offshore phosphate project design in New Zealand
- Island In The Ice. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jun2003, p15
Reports on Royal Boskalis Westminster NV's contract to build an artificial island off Kazakhstan.
- A company fit for a `Queen'. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p9
Features the dredging company Royal Boskalis Westminster NV. Company history; Corporate assets; Financial performance.
- Dutch dredging expertise sets new trends. // International Construction;Feb97, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p17
Features Netherlands-based dredging contractor Royal Boskalis Westminster NV. Company history; Involvement in the construction of the first man-made island in the Canadian Arctic; Boskalis' decision to commission the largest trailing suction hopper dredger, the Fairway; Concerns over...
- Boskalis reports large profits increase. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
Announces an increase in profits posted by Royal Boskalis Westminster NV as of January 1998. Thirty percent increase in profits in 19997; Factors behind the strong performance in 1997; Expansion plans through acquisition.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/28/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p30
Reports that Boskalis Westminster has signed a contract last February 17, 1997 for dredging and landfill works in the Salalah port project in Oman. Details of the agreement with the Communications Ministry.
- Boskalis launches new flagship as profits soar. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr98, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p2
Presents information on the launch of the flagship jumbo-trailer `Queen of the Netherlands' by Royal Boskalis Westminister. Insight to a rise in profits; Information on the boat; Ability of the boat; Details on the year end results of Boskalis.
- Taller, Fatter & Longer! Visser, Bert // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;May2003, p30
Reports on modifications made to Royal Boskalis Westminster's W.D. Fairway trailing suction hopper dredger. Features added to the dredger; Increase in the dredger's length and hopper volume; Sea and dredging trials.
- Boskalis Launches Coastway. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2002, p4
Reports on the launching of the trailing hopper dredger Coastway by vessel manufacturer Boskalis at the Merwede Shipyard in Hardinxveld-Giessendam in Europe. Schedule of the Coastway's completion; Capacity of the vessel; Description of the vessel.
- Superdredger launched. // International Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the launching of Royal Boskalis Westminster's hopper dredger `WD Fairway.' Shipping of the dredger in Rotterdam before testing in Europe; Prospects on dredging work in East Asia.