Austal preferred tenderer for Australian Customs patrol boats
- Austal wins Customs patrol boat contract. // Ausmarine;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p15
The article reports that a contract for the design, construction and through-life support of eight Cape-class patrol boats for the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service has been awarded to Austal.
- High-speed Caribbean patrol boats delivered. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p16
The article announces the delivery of six high-speed aluminum patrol craft by the Australian shipbuilder Austal, for the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard (TTGG) with features like a speed greater than 40 knots and armed with general-purpose machine guns and a 20 millimeter (mm) cannon, among others.
- Ausmarine 2010 attracts global and local industry leader Austal. // Ausmarine;Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p26
The article reports that Austal, the biggest aluminum shipbuilder in the world, will take part in the Ausmarine 2010 exhibition that will be held from November 23 to 25, 2010 in Perth, Western Australia.
- First Cape-class patrol boat named. // Ausmarine;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that Australian shipbuilder Austal has officially named its first-in-series Cape-class patrol boat the "Cape St. George" in a ceremony held at Austal's Henderson shipyard in Western Australia.
- Austal secures first Wind Express contract. // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the awarding of a contract to Austal for the design and construction of three Wind Express offshore support vessels (OSVs) by Turbine Transfers in 2011.
- Austal receives its largest individual contract yet. // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on a customer order received by Austal for four Auto-Express ferries. Such order makes it the largest individual contract of the company. Austal executive chairman John Rothwell comments on the importance of the contract. The contract consists of orders of Austal Auto Express...
- More SmartGate trials. // Travel Daily;12/19/2013, p3
The article reports that Australian Customs and Border Protection is planning to conduct the trials of the Smart Gates which will be accessible by passport holders of various countries including Switzerland, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Refugees denied legal rights, deported. FLETCHER, JAY // Green Left Weekly;2/19/2014, Issue 997, p12
An excerpt from the comic strip targeting Afghan Hazaras published by the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service on prevention of deportation and refugee rights is presented. INSET: Australian government's anti-refugee spin.
- Austral launches first Cape Class Customs patrol boat. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
The article announces the launch of Austal's first of eight new Cape Class patrol boats for the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service in early January 2013.