Shell to go ahead with floating LNG facility off Western Australia
- Shell refines its top team. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p12
Reports that Royal Dutch/Shell has started a drive to increase the number of women in its top management positions. Criticism on the lack of diversity in the company's senior management.
- Shell resists pressure to alter pollution policy. Aldred, Carolyn // Business Insurance;04/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p47
Reports that Royal Dutch/Shell Group is resisting a shareholder resolution to amend its environmental and corporate responsibility policies. Criticism against the oil company and other multinational companies; What the criticism against Shell relates to; Resolution promoted by Pensions...
- Shell moves ahead with olefins-based project. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Cos. Submission of final proposal on project in Guangdong, China; Status of plant constructions; 1993 losses of chemicals division; 1994 chemicals restructuring charge.
- Shell to invest $25 million in P.R. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;6/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p6
Reports on Shell Co. Ltd.'s plans to remodel its gas stations in Puerto Rico. Amount to be invested for the project; Association of the company's name with the concept of a preferred customer service center; Market plan in Puerto Rico.
- Shell game in the Northwest. // National Petroleum News;Feb95, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Shell's return to the Puget Sound Area, Washington. Stations having branded Shell in the area; Report from the Automotive United Trades Organization.
- News. // Professional Engineering;07/23/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p12
Presents a photograph showing Shell's Leman BK gas compression platform which weighed 6,000 tons and stood in 33 meters of water.
- Shell to drill for oil in Namibian waters - acquires interest in two Orange Basin blocks. // World Energy News;2/17/2014, p16
The article reports that Royal Dutch Shell is to drill offshore Namibia, and has already taken over exploration Blocks 2913A and 2914B in the Orange Basin from Signet Petroleum.
- Shell heads ten worst list--boycott Shell. // Chain Reaction;Jul96, Issue 75, p6
Reports that Shell Company Limited ranked number one in the Multinational Monitor's list of 1995 Ten Worst Corporations. Criticism of Shell and the reason for the criticism; Company's defense.
- Shell's master plan progressing smoothly. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Mar98, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the progress of Shell's oil field developments. Government approval of the company's two southern North Sea gas field developments; Ketch and Corvette featuring of unmanned wellhead platforms in shallow waters; Information concerning the discovery of Corvette.