New transit ferry for the Sydney Church Point Ferry Service
- 'Jumpinpin.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2009, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates a passenger ferry from Aluminium Boats Australia.
- 'Canaipa.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2007, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p27
The article evaluates the Canaipa fast ferry from Aluminium Boats.
- 'Kurrowera I.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates the Kurrowera I passenger ferryboat from Aluminium Boats Australia.
- 'Kingfish'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p24
The article offers brief information on the 200-passenger ferry 'Kingfish' built by Aluminium Boats Australia (ABA) for Queensland tourist operator Cruise Whitsundays.
- ABA delivers Enviro Cat ferry. // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on the delivery by Aluminium Boats Australia (ABA) of the 400-passenger Enviro Cat vessel, which is designed by One2Three Naval Architects, to Transit Systems as of October 2011.
- AUSTRALIA'S VIBRANT FERRY SECTOR: A recent delivery history. // Ausmarine;Mar2014, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p32
Several charts are presented showing the latest delivery history in Australia's ferry sector which include builders Aluminium Boats Australia, Queensland, Aluminium Marine, Queensland and Marine Engineering Consultants, Queensland.
- Aluminium Boats Australia launches first international vessel. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Aluminium Boats Australia (ABA) has launched its new vessel named "Carrie," a crew transfer catamaran for the Papua New Guinea mine operations of the Chinese firm Ramu NiCo, on September 23, 2010.
- Aluminium Boats Australia secures QPS patrol boat project. // Ausmarine;Jul2013, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the contract that was signed by Aluminium Boats Australia (ABA) for the fabrication of three 24-metre offshore patrol catamarans for the Queensland Police Service as of mid-2013.
- 'Carrie.'. // Ausmarine;Feb2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p28
The article reviews the Carrie Catamaran passenger ferry from Queensland-based Aluminium Boats Australia.