High Australian dollar pummels Austal profit forecast
- $A adds to problem. // BRW;1/15/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p23
Predicts the impact of the Australian dollar's market performance on real property investment.
- SWOT Analysis. // Australia Infrastructure Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p6
The article presents a business forecast on the infrastructure industry in Australia for 2012-2021 based on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis. It provides SWOT trends for the Australian infrastructure sector highlighting the opportunities from large coal...
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). // Spice;Feb2011, Issue 1, p47
In this article the author looks at the prospects of growth and challenges for InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG) and the hotel sector in Australasia in 2011. She believes that IHG will be more robust in 2011 due to the increased demand from the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and...
- AHS HOSPITALITY. Loader, Michelle // Hotel & Accommodation Management;Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p36
In this article, the author offers insights on the outlook for AHS Hospitality and the tourism industry in Australia for 2011. She expects that the industry will see an increase in occupancy rates, however, the strong Australian dollar may pose some challenges to the country's tourism sector....
- Forex opportunities in 2007. Cofnas, Abe // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2006, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p28
The article discusses the prospects of the foreign exchange market in 2007 in the U.S. The foreign exchange traders are looking for profitable currency pairs and new trading strategies. As Asia is witnessing the fastest GDP growth in the world, the traders may look towards the continent,...
- Built-in performance. // BRW;10/8/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p64
The article reports on the performance of Boral Ltd. in the building materials sector. According to Macquarie Equities analyst Doug Macphillamy, the U.S. remains a key factor for Boral's earnings, considering its earnings before interest taxes (EBIT) contribution of 140 million U.S. dollars and...
- Mroney. // Travel Daily;9/18/2012, p5
The article focuses on the effect of the issue between China and Japan on the Senkaku Island located in East China Sea, to the Australian dollar.
- Money. // Travel Daily;10/9/2012, p5
The article offers information on "Money Talk," Tuesday feature in "Travel Daily" magazines concerning the performance of Australian dollar (AUD), in which the Canadian dollar fell below parity against the AUD.
- Money. // Travel Daily;3/18/2014, p6
The article presents price of Australian dollar in various countries including Japan, Singapore and the U.S.