Fantasea Cruises buys nearly-completed aluminium ferry
- 'Spirit of Queenstown'. // Ausmarine;Sep2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p16
The article offers information on the 26-metre Spirit of Queenstown catamaran ferry from Aluminum Marine.
- 'FREEDOM MONARCH.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p20
The article evaluates the Freedom Monarch ship from Aluminum Marine for Freedom Fast Cats.
- 'James Grant'. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p17
The article evaluates the James Grant catamaran ferry from Aluminium Marine.
- 'AMAROO'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Aug2014, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p24
The article features the Amaroo catamaran from Aluminum Marine.
- 'D6'. // Ausmarine;Mar2015, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p28
The article offers information on the D6 passenger catamaran from Aluminum Marine of Australia.
- Incat Crowther catamaran nears completion. // Ausmarine;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that a 24-metre catamaran passenger ferry being constructed at Aluminum Marine in Brisbane, Queensland designed by Australian naval architect Incat Crowther is currently available for immediate sale and can be customised to suit the operator's requirements.
- Fantasea plots Sydney expansion. // Travel Daily;11/27/2012, p1
The article reports on the plan of cruise company Fantasea Cruises to expand its business in Sydney, New South Wales by appointing sales and marketing team to develop its businesses in private charters, ferry transfers, day trips, and whale watching tours.
- Fantasea cruise deal. // Travel Daily;6/14/2012, p5
The article focuses on the announcement of Fantasea Cruises regarding the sales of its operations in Whitsunday Island, Queensland to Cruise Whitsundays.
- Riverside Marine Group acquires Whitsundays-based Fantasea Cruises. // Ausmarine;Jul2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Fantasea Cruises, a passenger ferry operation in Australia, has been acquired by Australian marine transport group Riverside Marine. Riverside Marine decided to acquire Fantasea Cruises to enhance its position in the marine transport industry and extend its operations in...