American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: OSI Systems [OSIS]: Raytheon [RTN]: JPEO CBD Selects Seven Firms for Entry Control Point Phase 3 Award
- New radar contract could be worth $881M for Lockheed. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);3/9/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p4
The article focuses on the defense contract worth 881 million dollars awarded to the company Lockheed Martin by the U.S. Army, for the AN/TPQ-53 Firefinder Radar systems.
- Intevac receives $10 million contract from U.S. Army. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;5/4/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on a contract received by Intevac Photonics from the Apache Helicopter Program Office of the U.S. Army in 2012.
- U.S. Army Places New Orders For Saab's Carl-Gustaf Weapon System. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;9/26/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 63, p5
The article reports that a contract of 31 million dollar has been signed by Sweden's defense and security company Saab with the U.S. Army for the company's Carl-Gustaf man-portable weapon system. It is stated that the Carl Gustaf system allows soldiers to engage troops in the open or behind...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/5/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 146, p3
The article reports on the recompete information technology (IT) services contract awarded to Harris to support the U.S. Army Dental Command at Fort Sam Houston in Texas and U.S. Army dental clinics around the globe.
- Army INSCOM Seeks Identity Intelligence Biometrics Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p18
The article reveals the plan of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to issue a solicitation on behalf of its Biometrics Division for a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract.
- SOCOM Seeks Sources for Remote Standoff Gas Cloud Detectors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p23
This article deals with the Sources Sought notice issued by the U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command on behalf of the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and the Joint Services Community for commercial technology solutions for remote standoff gas cloud detectors.
- Lockheed Martin To Continue Producing Low-Light Capability For Apache Helicopters. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;10/13/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Army has awarded 19 million dollars follow-on production contract to Lockheed Martin (LMT) for the VNsight low-light-level TV capability for AH-64D Apache helicopters. Matt Hoffman, Arrowhead program director in Lockheed Martin's Missile and Fire Control...
- Army Contracts with Small Firm for Lab-on-a-Chip Research. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/20/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p15
The article reports that the U.S. Army has awarded ADA Technologies a contract for research into a disposable biological sampling platform for biological hazards identification.
- Northrop Grumman chosen for U.S. Army's Common Infrared Countermeasure technical demonstration program. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p28
The article reports that a 31.4 million U.S. dollars worth of contract has been awarded by the U.S. Army to Northrop Grumman Corp. for the Common Infrared Countermeasure (CIRCM) Technical Demonstration (TD) program in 2012.