PureTech Systems Introduces First Responder App for Android Devices
- Security - Products & Services. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates several network security products and services including the next generation of Autonomous PTZ follow from PureTech Systems, Inc. Spectra HD camera dome from Pelco and a 12 megapixel camera system from EarthCam.
- System Provides Automated Wide Area Surveillance for Water Agencies. // WaterWorld;Nov2006, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
The article focuses on the significance of the automated wide area surveillance supplied by traditional systems to water agencies in the U.S. The machine driven system includes closed circuit televisions which may either have a tape or digital recorder, perimeter fence invasion systems and...
- PureTech Systems Creates Advisory Board. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the formation of a strategic advisory board by PureTech Systems Inc. (PSI) of Phoenix, Arizona. The board is designed to provide strategic business and market advice. The board will also help in educating the target audience on the security capabilities of PureTech. Jack...
- Kakadu bird app. // Travel Daily;11/12/2012, p9
The article offers brief information on the free mobile application for bird spotters from Kakadu National Park.
- Miami-Dade creates App. // South Florida Times;8/7/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p2C
The article offers information on the 311Direct application for smartphones to help users request services and report neighborhood problems or code violations directly to Miami-Dade County's 311 Answer Center, developed by Miami-Dade County, Florida government.
- International viewpoint and news. Grosbois, Anne // Environmental Earth Sciences;Jun2011, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p887
The article evaluates the EarthObserver mobile application that offers collections of earth and environmental information and images.
- GOINGS ON DIGITAL. // New Yorker;7/23/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 21, p17
The article notes that the Goings On mobile device application, which lists events highlighted by the journal that take place in the New York City area, is available to be downloaded on the blog newyorker.com/go/goingson.
- iCourt. Finkel, Ed // ABA Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p11
The article mentions the free state court docket app for the iPhone, created and authorized by the state of Nebraska.
- Smart Parking. PETTY, KATHLEEN // San Antonio Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p24
The article offers information on the smartphone applcation Pango designed to be used by visitors for parking in San Antonio, Texas.