Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Finds Partners to Field Test New Benchtop Detector
- Assessing the Usability of Personal Internet Security Tools. Ibrahim, Tarik; Furnell, Steven; Papadaki, Maria; Clarke, Nathan // Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Warfare & ;2009, p102
The popularity of the Internet and all the services it provides has driven the demand for computers in the home. Unfortunately, these home users typically represent a group of users who are generally poorly educated about the dangers and threats that exist when connected to the Internet. To this...
- Protecting the portables. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p69
Focuses on lockdown devices for desktop computers, laptop and other portable equipment. Secure-It's X-lock that fits into the security slot on the computer; Qualtec Security Systems' Qualtec Notebook II which uses a barrel lock that works in the laptop's security slot; Ways to overcome human...
- Build the ultimate PC security kit for free. CHACOS, BRAD // PCWorld;Dec2013, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p47
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building a personal computer (PC) security kit for free.
- Bulk-encryption processor targets networking. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN;02/03/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p26
Introduces the VMS 747 security process from Philips Semiconductors. Application in virtual-private network and cryptographic security; Security features; Performance of bulk data encryption, public-key accelerator and random-number generation; Price.
- Computer security threats faced by small businesses in Australia. Hutchings, Alice // Trends & Issues in Crime & Criminal Justice;Feb2012, Issue 433, p1
The article focuses on computer security threats being faced by small businesses in Australia. It discusses the ABACUS survey which provides information on cyber security risks faced by small businesses including Malware infection, online fraud, wireless internet vulnerabilities, and cloud...
- Implant Nabs More International Orders for Handheld Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has received international orders for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector, including a deal in Uzbekistan for airport security.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Launches Bench-Top Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of a bench-top explosives and narcotics trace detector, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220, by Implant Sciences which will be offered for checkpoint screening applications worldwide.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Nabs Additional Quantum Sniffer Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the orders received by Implant Sciences Corp. to supply its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detectors to customers in China and other countries.
- Middle East Customer Orders $1M in Implant's Handheld Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences has won a 1.1 million U.S. dollars order from a Middle East client for the company's handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detection units.