Lockheed Martin [LMT]: American Electric Power [AEP]: Lockheed Martin Develops Cyber Security Solution for Utilities
- Protecting the portables. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p69
Focuses on lockdown devices for desktop computers, laptop and other portable equipment. Secure-It's X-lock that fits into the security slot on the computer; Qualtec Security Systems' Qualtec Notebook II which uses a barrel lock that works in the laptop's security slot; Ways to overcome human...
- Build the ultimate PC security kit for free. CHACOS, BRAD // PCWorld;Dec2013, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p47
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building a personal computer (PC) security kit for free.
- Bulk-encryption processor targets networking. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN;02/03/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p26
Introduces the VMS 747 security process from Philips Semiconductors. Application in virtual-private network and cryptographic security; Security features; Performance of bulk data encryption, public-key accelerator and random-number generation; Price.
- High flier. // Business News New Jersey;11/27/96, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p2
Reports that aerospace manufacturer Lockheed Martin Corp. will add 240 jobs to its Moorestown, New Jersey plant.
- Looking to the past to see the future. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1997, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p26
Features the company Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, which is dedicated to the development, production and support of high technology aircraft and systems. Aircraft services; Streamlining of company operations; Performance of the firm's warplanes during the Persian Gulf War.
- Lockheed Martin contract triggers a local hiring binge. Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the selection of Lockheed Martin Corp. to build a prototype to replace the American space shuttle. Recruitment of engineering graduates from New Orleans, Louisiana and outlying areas; Non-technical operations called for by the project; Recall of former employees; Comparison of the...
- Lockheed still plans to close Tucson facility. Ochs, Mark // Inside Tucson Business;8/21/95, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p2
Reports that Lockheed Martin Aircraft Services is going ahead with its plan to close its Tucson, Arizona facility. Consolidation undertaken after the merger of Lockheed and Martin Marietta; Number of employees expected to be transferred and laid off; Negotiations with Lockheed about the possible...
- Defense firm to cut. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/10/95 - 7/17/95, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p35
Reports that Lockheed Martin Corp. plans to eliminate 12,000 jobs and close 12 plants and laboratories.
- Lockheed Martin begins design work on Ridge Hill campus. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/23/97, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p2
Focuses on Bethesda, Maryland-based Lockheed Martin Corp.'s effort to start its design work at its resource and development campus in Yonkers, New York. Approval won by the company for two phases of construction; Proposal of Yonkers and Westchester County officials to allow two-way traffic on...