K-12 Instructional Materials Sales Increase Despite Adoption States
- The AAP School Division and AEP Plan Merger. // Educational Marketer;6/3/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the planned merger of the Association of Educational Publishers (AEP) and the School Division of the American Association of American Publishers (AAP) on July 1, 2013. It says that the merger illustrate the changes in the K-12 school sector and the publishing industry. Jay...
- Publishers call for clarification on National Curriculum assessment criteria. // Information World Review;4/8/2013, p11
The article reports that the Publishers Association (the PA) has urged Government to publish details of National Curriculum assessment criteria and proposed liability measures across key states and states that educational publishers are ready to create a range of high quality learning resources.
- An idea too good to die. Elleman, Barbara // Book Links;Jan1995, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p5
Editorial. Comments on the American Association of Publishers' decision to withdraw its sponsorship of the Teachers as Readers (TAR) project. Background of TAR group's development; Objectives; Projects; Supports; Contact information.
- PAGE elects officers. // Editor & Publisher;7/27/96, Vol. 129 Issue 30, p23
Lists officers elected for the Publishers Associated to Gain Economy (PAGE) newspaper purchasing cooperative for the 1997 fiscal year.
- The habits of pastors. Griffin, W. // Publishers Weekly;7/13/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 28, p36
Briefly discusses the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association and Christianity Today Inc.'s results of a survey which was conducted to determine book-buying behavior of pastors in the United States. They were presented at the ECPA Spring Seminar in San Diego in April.
- THE WEEK IN MEDIA. // PRWeek (London);5/18/2012, p19
The article discusses highlights of Professionals Publishers Association (PPA) 2012: Publishing+ conference in Great Britain in May 2012.
- Publishers Association of the South elects new officers. Summer, B.; Reuter, M. // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 46, p18
Lists the people named to official positions by the Publishers Association of the South (PAS). Charles L. Wyrick named to the post of president; Elected members of the revolving board of directors.
- Publishers in the wider world. Taylor, S. // Publishers Weekly;2/17/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p40
Reports that delegates to the International Publishers Association Congress in New Delhi heard world leaders give an exalted view of their profession. More than 100 speakers in four days; Speakers included the Dalai Lama of Tibet, Dayal Sharma and Mario Soares; Future of electronic...
- Growth at PAGE. Rosenberg, Jim // Editor & Publisher;2/17/96, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p43
Reports on the increase in the purchases of Publishers Associated to Gain Economy's (PAGE) member newspapers' in 1995. Increased membership.