Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Duplo and Canon join forces. Larkin, Jim // Printing World;11/6/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 5, p38
Reports on the launch of digital finishing equipment from Duplo Corp. in Great Britain. Collaboration of the company with Canon Inc.; Production of variety of printed products.
- FABRICS DIGITAL BRUSHSTROKES. // House Beautiful;Sep2010, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p64
Photographs of several fabrics with digital prints are presented including Gloria from Rubelli, Watercolor Lily from Opuzen, and Moriyama from Lee Jofa.
- Digital Fabric Printing. Locastro, Danielle // AATCC Symposium Papers;2008, p18
Photographs of digital fabric prints including juke box dress, bedding, and spiderman costume are presented.
- Yup. // New Yorker;1/9/1971, Vol. 46 Issue 47, p22
The article presents a message printout received by a computer operator regarding revenues.
- Pink Elephant. // Marg: A Magazine of the Arts;Jun2011, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p120
An image is presented of "Pink Elephant in Bathtub," a digital print on archival paper.
- DELIVERING DIGIMAGS. Learmonth, Michael // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p61
Focuses on a trend being followed by magazine publishers to offer their publications in the digital form as of November 2002. Information about the digitalization of magazines; Benefits for the publications by digitalizing their products; List of companies in competition for the digitalization...
- The Book Nook. // CREATIVITY;Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Presents the hearty print advertising on all American campaigns.
- FIRST TRACKS 30 YEARS AND COUNTING. Bergin, Ron // Cross Country Skier;Oct2010, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the aspect of going through the archives and search for several articles of interest to republish, the online-only format of the digital publication, and the full advantage of the advance and evolving technology.
- Untitled. // Descant (0382909X);Summer2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p81
An image of "Drill Factory," a digital print on archival paper by David Trautrimas, is presented.