European youth care sites serve different populations of adolescents with cannabis use disorder. Baseline and referral data from the INCANT trial
- A Dangerous Problem. Barclay, James R. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Sep80, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p5
Editorial. Focuses on an article about the medical implication of marijuana abuse for adolescents, published in the September 1980 issue of the 'Personnel and Guidance Journal.' Negative consequences of prolonged use of marijuana; Role of counselors in preventing marijuana abuse in young people.
- Listening to music with cannabis lyrics encourages use. // Nursing Standard;6/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p17
The article presents results from a study that investigated the relationship between cannabis use in urban adolescents and exposure to music with cannabis lyrics.
- MARIJUANA FACTS: BREAKING DOWN THE MYTHS. // Scholastic Scope;10/31/2011, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that marijuana use among teenagers in the U.S. is increasing. INSETS: Marijuana Facts: Now You Know;SMOKING MARIJUANA CAN HURT YOUR ABILITY TOâ€¦.
- Going Up In Smoke. DiConsiglio, John // Scholastic Choices;Apr2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
Corrects myths about marijuana use among teenagers.
- Annual survey shows many teens brush off risks of marijuana use. McGill, Natalie // Nation's Health;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p7
The article discusses a Monitoring The Future 2012 Teen Drug Use annual survey report that states the number of American teenagers using marijuana has increased since 2007 due to lack of awareness of its effects.
- MARIJUANA MESS. Fanning, Karen // Scholastic Choices;Apr/May2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p9
The article relates the experience of a teenage boy who became a marijuana addict and drug dealer to support his addiction.
- Utility Theory and Adolescent Drug Abusers in Hong Kong. Kee-Lee Chou; Chi'en, James M. N. // Child & Adolescent Social Work Journal;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p397
Bauman (1980) showed that the perceived costs and benefits of drug abuse predicted adolescents' subsequent marijuana abuse. The purpose of this study was to replicate the Bauman study with Chinese adolescents in Hong Kong, adding further analysis of individual items of perceived costs and...
- MARIJUANA FACTS: BREAKING DOWN THE MYTHS. // Scholastic Choices;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p16
The article discusses the scientific facts about marijuana use among teenagers which has a negative impact on their body in the U.S.
- Bullous disease of the lung and cannabis smoking: insufficient evidence for a causative link. Tan, Carol; Hatam, N.; Treasure, Tom // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb2006, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p77
The article studies the association between cannabis smoking, bullous lung disease and pneumothorax. It describes the characteristic clinical condition of acute pneumothorax, secondary spontaneous pneumothorax and primary spontaneous pneumothorax. It examines that evidence that cannabis smoking...