- KomerÄnÃ Banka stars on PSE. Loula, Marek // Prague Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p23
Focuses on the starred rank of KomerÄnÃ Banka (KB) on Prague Stock Exchanges (PSE) as of April 2002. Factors affecting the stock exchange rates; Index of the PSE; Profit generation of KB.
- KB takes lead in protecting clients from card fraud. Carey, Nick // Prague Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p23
Relates the plans of Komercni Banka to cover unauthorized transactions charged to customer debit and credit cards from the moment a loss or theft is reported. Other terms included in the service.
- KP posts profit, outlines strategy. // Prague Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p21
Reports the business condition of Komer&ccravení Banka in Czech Republic. Reduction of staff levels of the bank; Percentage decrease of cost-income ratio; Business losses of KP.
- Mezzanines Flourish in European Marketplace. // High Yield Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 30, p7
Reports the continuing popularity of mezzanine market in Europe. Citation of Intermediate Capital Group and Mezzanine Management as key providers of mezzanine financing; Recognition of European and United States banks on the importance of mezzanine debt; Competition between mezzanine and high...
- Dealers unimpressed by revamped BSE. Holt, Ed // Slovak Spectator;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p1
Reports that dealers at the Bratislava Stock Exchange (BSE) are skeptical of the plan to revamp the bourse in 2000. Comments from Pavel Habsuda of brokerage house Slavia Capital; Outlook on Slovakia's capital markets; Actions taken by the government to reinforce the image of BSE.
- Is the Slovak capital market working to a genuine revival? Habsuda, Pavel // Slovak Spectator;10/02/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p5
Focuses on the capital market of Slovakia. Details on the trading of the National Property Fund of the Slovak Republic in the Bratislava Stock Exchange; Issues on the listed market that have become attractive for investors.
- Stock Market. // Haiti Country Review;2009, p73
The article reports that there is no stock market in Haiti as of 2009.
- 10 years after the crash: Will history repeat itself? Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/20/97, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p44
Presents charts and a graph reflecting capital market performance in Indiana for the week ended October 26, 1997. Includes comments on the observance of the ten-year anniversary of the stock market crash of October 19, 1987; Out-of-state bank issues of interest; Indiana stock index.
- A Canadian Tonic Helps the U.S. Flow. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 188, p38
Deals with the venture of the Canadian stock market into a reciprocal business with its counterpart in the United States. Reciprocal benefits the move will give to both stock markets; Status of Canadian mutual fund in foreign equities; Examples of United States and European securities dealers...