ÃšOHS again rejects mineral water merger
- Give your spring water a jolt... // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jun96, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p40
Features Water Joe spring water, a line of beverages boosted by liberal doses of added caffeine. Debut in the Midwest in October 1995; Alternative to traditional coffee or cola sources; Pricing per bottle.
- `Tonic.' // Yankee;July97, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p37
Presents information on sugared, carbonated water. Information on advertisements for this type of water; Relation between sugared, carbonated water and the use of the word `tonic.'
- GetrÃ¤nke. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/16/2013, Issue 33, p47
The article presents a profile on the German mineral water industry and discusses the per capita consumption of mineral water in Germany, the industry's employees, and the German beverage industry.
- Mineral water. // Beverage Industry;Jun2008, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p34
The article evaluates the Crazy Waters by Famous Mineral Water Co.
- Crazy about water. // Beverage Industry;Nov2012, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p66
The article discusses the 33rd annual Crazy Water festival, hosted by Mineral Water Co., held in October in Mineral Wells, Texas, which featured live music and entertainment, car show, and trail run, beer garden, children's games, and craft vendors.
- Mineral water merger rejected. Spires, Scott // Prague Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p11
Reports the merging of the mineral water makers Karlovarske Mineralni Vody, Hanacka Kyselka and Podebradka in Czech Republic. Views of lawyer Karel Drevinek on the three options of the companies; Production volume of the three companies; Effect of the merging on the market.
- ASSESSMENT OF LITHIUM IN TRANSYLVANIAN MINERAL WATERS USING THE PLATINUM-WIRE LOOP FAES TECHNIQUE. Zsigmond, Andreea R.; Kékedy-Nagy, Ladislau; Cordoş, Emil A.; Măruţoiu, Constantin // Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ);Sep2012, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1561
The survey of the lithium content of several spring and bottled mineral waters originating from Transylvania (Romania) has been carried out by atomization of 3 Î¼L sample from a Pt-wire loop in the methane-air (M-A) flame. The quantification conditions were optimized, they are: atomic emission...
- RATED ACCEPTABILITY OF MINERAL TASTE IN WATER. Bruvold, William H.; Pangborn, Rose Marie // Journal of Applied Psychology;Feb66, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p22
Examines the rated acceptability of mineral taste in water in Berkeley, California. Quality and reliability of rating procedure; Difference between the ratings of mineral water; Relationship between concentration of mineral water and rated acceptability for daily consumption.
- THE BEVERAGE OF KINGS. // Gourmet;May2002, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p54
Features the Ch acirc teldon mineral water from France. Composition; History; List of some hotels that serve the beverage.