- Czech Republic seeks lost biz history. Samuel, Henry // Crain's Detroit Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, pI-5
Focuses on the changing business culture in the former Czechoslovakia, which was divided after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1989 into the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. Inheritance of robust and vibrant commercial activity by the Czech Republic; Operations of a typical company which...
- Exports increase. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p25
Reports that exports from the Czech Republic in the period of January-August 1993 rose 13.6%. Czech exports for the month of August 1993 increased by more than 25% compared to exports in August 1992.
- Privatization & innovation. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p49
States the Czech industry as a whole is restructuring both in terms of privatization and in terms of product innovation, marketing strategies and export expansion. Privatized SKODA Plzen machinery works; Coordinating the development, production and distribution of arms and military technology;...
- Cash pooling expected by foreign firms, but domestic interest growing. // Prague Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p5
Reports on the growing interest of the Czech Republic in cash pooling. Composition of cash pooling products; Operation of cash pooling in practice; Possibility of cross-border cash pooling.
- After the revolution, an embarrassment of niches. Christie, M.B. // Inc.;Oct96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p20
Opinion. Relates the author's thoughts on business opportunities in the Czech Republic. The author's company, Resources, and its core product; Prague attracting hundreds of novice entrepreneurs; Many entrepreneurs quitting due to lack of focus or lack of employees; The tough competition in...
- Analysis of Foreign Trade in the Czech Republic. Tomsik, Vladimir // Eastern European Economics;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p43
Explains the specifications for the import and export demand functions in the Czech Republic. Difference of the Keynesian from the monetary approach; proposal for the plausible estimates of relevant elasticities in the balance of trade; Assumptions on the monetarist specification of import demand.
- Office center boom hits Prague. Ryšánková, Irena // Prague Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p4
Reports the increasing demand for business centers in Prague, Czech Republic. Reactions from developers on the increase; Market vacancy rate; Causes of the increasing demands.
- Foreign Trade in Road Vehicles -- Focus on European Markets. Stransky, Frantisek // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 9/10, p14
Reports on trends in foreign trade in road vehicles in European markets. Effect of the rate of foreign trade in road vehicles on the entire Czech Republic foreign trade; Territorial structure of foreign trade; Dependence of Czech foreign trade on world economic prosperity; Countries from where...
- Almost 70% of Czech firms agree with sanctions against Russia. // Regional Today;10/21/2014, p2
The article reports that just under 70% of Czech companies agree to the sanctions against Russia through a poll conducted by ÄŒSOB bank.