- Privatizing Pentagon Security. // Earth Island Journal;Summer2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p16
Deals with the security contract awarded by the United States Department of Defense to Group 4 Securitas BV. Responsibility of Group 4; Background on Group 4.
- Sydney entry tops Boss from Hell list. // Personnel Today;4/11/2006, p60
The article reports that Devandar Naidu, a security guard in Sydney, New South Wales, was beaten by his manager Lance Chaloner. His boss not only kicked him in the head--literally--but also mercilessly bullied him over the course of four years. Chaloner, kicked his chair out from under him,...
- Company news. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p26
Presents information on company news from security firms in the United States. Information on North Eastern Oklahoma Security Alarm Team (Neosat Alarms), which has be selected as an authorized First Alert Professional Security Systems Dealer; Details on monitoring accounts of Security...
- Las Vegas Security Systems Firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p11
No abstract available.
- Las Vegas security system firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/12/95, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p20
Presents a ranking of security consultants in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by 1994 gross billings and number of employees. Types of clients; Partial list of security systems; Types of security services.
- Security Surges. Spiers, Joseph // Fortune;10/4/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p18
Considers the opportunities that are being made available in the low-tech work of guarding malls, banks and armored cars. Increases in private-sector employment of those who detect and protect; Details.
- Safety & security firms. // Business News New Jersey;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p110
Presents a listing of safety and security firms in New Jersey, ranked by number of employees.
- Top guard & patrol services. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/24/97, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p26
Presents a list of top guard and patrol service companies or security companies in Long Island, New York ranked by number of employees. Type of services offered; Contact information.
- Top security system firms. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/24/97, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p28
Presents a list of security consultants in Long Island, New York ranked by number of employees. Contact information.