Telecom Internet development boss fell short of Imaginet ambitions
- Joyce Kilmer would have liked this promotion. // Banking;Nov71, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p56
Reports on the Plant-A-Tree program of Imaginetics Inc. which has signed up banks. Details on the mechanics of the program; Reason for considering banks as a sales target for the promotion; Comments from Jim Stanley, president of the company.
- Today's Transactions: Kidd Picks Up Imaginetics. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/28/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on private equity firm Kidd & Co. LLC's acquisition of Imaginetics Inc., an Auburn, Washington-based company that makes sheet metal for Boeing, Hexcel and other companies.
- TRAVEL. // New Media Age;6/26/2008 Effectiveness Awards Supp, p19
The article announces that Imaginet's Chiltern Railways web site won in the Travel category of the New Media Age (NMA) Effectiveness Awards in 2008 and The Hilton eBrochures of the Hilton Creative Services and Reportlab was commended in the same category.
- CADFIDENTIAL. // Cadalyst;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p66
No abstract available.
- Genstarâ€™s MW Industries Continues Buying Spree in Metal Manufacturing with Two Deals. Diakantonis, Demitri // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/4/2015, p1
After recently purchasing Helical and Maudlin & Son, MW is adding Servometer and BellowsTech