Telecom said to have sights set on PVT
- Telecom sale shows signs of distress. Lesenarova, Hana // Prague Business Journal;11/12/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the possibility of the Czech government's pledge to sell voice telephone provider Czech Telecom to a team of strategic and financial investors. Obstacles to the sale of the company; Percentage stake of the government in the company; Likely buyers of the company.
- Giving pause to Telecom sale. // Prague Business Journal;11/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p8
Presents an update on developments related to the sale of Czech Telecom. Criticisms of the Czech government for its performance of its role in the sale of the state-owned company; Factor affecting the sale of Czech Telecom.
- Telecom share price soars on expectations that its privatization will fail. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;11/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p17
Reports that the Czech cabinet was expected to find a solution to the sale of Czech Telecom and calls from small shareholders for the deal to be discontinued. Cabinet postponement of a vote on whether to accept terms for the sale of its stake in Telecom from the consortium of Deutsche Bank and...
- Prague telecoms firm in final talks over portfolio. // Estates Gazette;5/3/2008, Issue 817, p74
The article reports that Prague-listed Telefonica O2 Czech Republic (TOCR) is in final negotiation with Czech company Bohemia Real Estate Investments (BREI) regarding the sale of Spanish-controlled portfolio of TOCR of 300 Czech properties, according to a TOCR spokesman. Czech media reported...
- Telecom Mini tariff users left out. // Prague Business Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p22
Reports the move of Czech Telecom to cancel the provision of call-by-call carrier selection services to its Home Mini tariff users in Czech Republic. Questions on the legality of the move; Fee for the Home Mini program; Offering of a free tariff change to the clients of the company.
- Telecom sale sees late show of strategic investors. Lešenarova, Hana // Prague Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p1
Reports the privatization of the dominant telecommunications operator Czech Telecom in the Czech Republic. Advantage of the company of being equal; Requirements for a strategic investor; Analysis of the business performance of the company.
- Telecom courtships conserve mystery as new bidding contenders emerge. Lešenarová, Hana // Prague Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p30
Presents the possible bidding contenders for the privatization of Czech Telecom in the Czech Republic. Names of the financial investors; Analysis of the income of the company; Views of the economic analysts on the marketing performance of Czech Telecom in the economy.
- Alternative telcos take off the gloves. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1
Reports the complaints of several telecommunication operators against Czech Telecom for allegedly violating laws on tariff programs in Prague, Czech Republic. Restriction of clients from using services of competing operators; Reaction of the public toward tariff programs; Effects of Home Mini...
- Alternative telcos call for CTU to rule on 'colored-line' charges. Halilovic, Emir // Prague Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 38
Focuses on the disputes between telephone companies due to network interconnection charges offered by Czech Telecom for toll-free and tariff lines in Czech Republic. Plans to liberalize telecommunication market; Intervention of Czech Telecoms Office on the charges; Impact of the charges on the...