Prima clears way for investment, license
- MOL's Slovnaft takes â‚¬200 mln loan. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/9/2013, p1
The article reports that oil refining company Slovnaft has signed a 200-million euros syndicated loan, which was coordinated by Czech Republic-based commercial bank CSOB.
- Tales of the expected. Carey, Nick // Prague Business Journal;3/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p18
Presents an interview with Pavel Kavanek, chief executive of Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka (CSOB) in the Czech Republic. Allegations of tax evasion by Kavanek; Career background; Speculations on the future of Kavanek with CSOB.
- New program team for Prima. Meils, Cathy // Variety;12/08/97, Vol. 369 Issue 5, p44
Reports that Prima TV has launched a management team to change its programming and broadcasting activities in the Czech Republic.
- Angels in the atmosphere, and a devil of a wait for news on CSOB. Dragomir, Marius // Prague Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p12
Reports developments related to company operations in Czech Republic as of December 2001. Advertising campaigns initiated by Allied Domecq; Status of advertising project employed by Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka; Operations background of the companies.
- Pilip calls 'monopoly' CEZ's ad spending a waste of taxpayers' money. Dragomir, Marius // Prague Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p13
Reports developments in the advertising and media sector in Czech Republic as of March 2002. Advertising campaign of the energy provider ÄŒEZ; Choice of advertising agency by ÄŒeskoslovenskÃ¡ ObchodnÃ Banka; Announcement of RadioMobil on the winner of the tender for the press relations.
- Media losing their way, but tax authorities' conduct sounds alarms. Machacek, Jam // Prague Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p8
Comments on the problems in the reputation of the CSOB bank due to media lobbying and professional disinformation in Prague, Czech Republic. Submission of the arbitration case of CSOB against Nomura; Reasons of CSOB for not paying taxes from off-shore structures; Announcement of tax authorities...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;12/16/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p2
Features news briefs from the Czech Republic business sector as of December 16, 2002. Decline of inflation in November 2002; Percentage of unemployed in November 2002; Awarding of the eight 'Exporter of the Year' award to automobile maker Skoda Auto by the Czech Agrarian Chamber; Ruling of...
- Better Payment Morale of Firms. // Czech Business & Trade;2015, Vol. 1, p11
The article reports on the improvement of payment morale of the firms in Czech Republic according to a ÄŒeskoslovenskÃ¡ obchodnÃ banka AS (ÄŒSOB) Factoring analysis informing that these firms covered their liabilities in 73 days on an average-two days sooner than in the preceding quarter.
- Nearly 50% of Czech firms favor minimum wage hike. // Regional Today;4/8/2014, p2
The article informs that according to a poll conducted by CSOB bank, 46 percent of small and mid-size companies in Czech Republic businesses favored hike in minimum wage, from the current level of CZK 8,500. It mentions that 12.5 percent of companies pay the minimum wage and five percent of...